The Bills should wear their away uni's tonight.

For once, it would be nice to see them wear their current dark blue jersey's with the white pants. You know, the pants with the matching red stripe on the side! It looks more professional than the blue/blue they've been shoving down our throats for a few years now.

I'm sure we'll see the throwbacks tonight, but I believe the Bills should wear their away, goofy looking uniforms tonight just to get confidence that they CAN in fact win in them!

Yes, I agree! I have read many players being quoted as knowing they are going to lose when they wear the goofy away uniforms.

Great topic!

For once, it would be nice to see them wear their current dark blue jersey's with the white pants. You know, the pants with the matching red stripe on the side! It looks more professional than the blue/blue they've been shoving down our throats for a few years now.

Thank you...isn't is obvious that they should be wearing the white pants for all games? Not only does it look better but it's tradition. When we were a winning team it was blue on white at home and then white on white on the road. The blue on blue is just stupid...

You know, the blue and blue combo is the only variation of the Bills current uni's I kind of like...

Thank you...isn't is obvious that they should be wearing the white pants for all games? Not only does it look better but it's tradition. When we were a winning team it was blue on white at home and then white on white on the road. The blue on blue is just stupid...

Totally agree. it was an interesting novelty for a couple games but it's so OLD now. Gotta go back to blue/white at home.

While on Uni's, here's another story re: the state of our current jersey. We had an office lunch recently and the "theme" was wear your favorite team jersey. Whatever- stupid idea but I wore a Bills (current navy blue) jersey b/c they were 5-1 and i was proud to wear it. Anyway, I live in Virginia, near DC and I got lot's of nice comments on it... "hey, too bad about Brady"..."sorry bud, i was rooting for the Giants in last years SB"....."um, is that one of the local high school teams jersey?"..."is that a Denver alternate jersey?". OK, so the point is that out of like 50 people who saw me in my Bills jersey, no one knew which team it was?? We are the only team who completely changed their jersey and failed to put a Bills logo or anything uniquely Buffalo Bills on it. The only other teams without a logo are the Raiders, Colts, Bears and Cowboys i think? Those teams have had the same jerseys for 40+ years so they don't need an identifer. The Bills are generic. Maybe they were thinking of moving the team out of Buffalo when they made that decision?

totally agree! who has the final say on that decision anyway?

Totally agree. it was an interesting novelty for a couple games but it's so OLD now. Gotta go back to blue/white at home.

While on Uni's, here's another story re: the state of our current jersey. We had an office lunch recently and the "theme" was wear your favorite team jersey. Whatever- stupid idea but I wore a Bills (current navy blue) jersey b/c they were 5-1 and i was proud to wear it. Anyway, I live in Virginia, near DC and I got lot's of nice comments on it... "hey, too bad about Brady"..."sorry bud, i was rooting for the Giants in last years SB"....."um, is that one of the local high school teams jersey?"..."is that a Denver alternate jersey?". OK, so the point is that out of like 50 people who saw me in my Bills jersey, no one knew which team it was?? We are the only team who completely changed their jersey and failed to put a Bills logo or anything uniquely Buffalo Bills on it. The only other teams without a logo are the Raiders, Colts, Bears and Cowboys i think? Those teams have had the same jerseys for 40+ years so they don't need an identifer. The Bills are generic. Maybe they were thinking of moving the team out of Buffalo when they made that decision?

This is all due to the Reebok deal, IMO. In a move to make jerseys cheaper to manufacture the League and Reebok have made all jerseys as similar as possible. Just look at all the recent uniform changes for evidence. They all have the same blue, the same green, the same pattern. There's little to differentiate teams based on their jersey any more. What's the benefit of that? It makes it easier/cheaper for reebok to mass produce jerseys for sale.

This is all due to the Reebok deal, IMO. In a move to make jerseys cheaper to manufacture the League and Reebok have made all jerseys as similar as possible. Just look at all the recent uniform changes for evidence. They all have the same blue, the same green, the same pattern. There's little to differentiate teams based on their jersey any more. What's the benefit of that? It makes it easier/cheaper for reebok to mass produce jerseys for sale.

Totally agree....but the Cards have that tiny little Cardinals logo on the back of their jersey above the players name. Baltimore has the State of Maryland flag somewhere on their sleeve. Detroit has "LIONS" under the neckline on the collar (as do several teams in their font). Is is that hard for Buffalo to order Reebok to put something unique on their Jersey???? The Bills are so un-creative on the field and in uniform.

Totally agree....but the Cards have that tiny little Cardinals logo on the back of their jersey above the players name. Baltimore has the State of Maryland flag somewhere on their sleeve. Detroit has "LIONS" under the neckline on the collar (as do several teams in their font). Is is that hard for Buffalo to order Reebok to put something unique on their Jersey???? The Bills are so un-creative on the field and in uniform.

I completely agree. When I got my first Jersey of the new kind (I think it was a Bledsoe home), I felt like giving it back (it was a gift). It had nothing to do with the Bills whatsoever. I've never liked the new Jerseys because they have nothing to do with the Bills old or new. I still wear my Jersey on game day (currently a Lynch away), but they just look ugly.

For the San Diego game, I went to a Sportsbar in Columbus and wore my Lynch away jersey. The first 2 guys that saw me thought I was a Titans fan. Are they dumb or are our Jerseys that nondescript?

For the San Diego game, I went to a Sportsbar in Columbus and wore my Lynch away jersey. The first 2 guys that saw me thought I was a Titans fan. Are they dumb or are our Jerseys that nondescript?

Oh clearly they are nondescript. unless you are wearing that sucker in WNY, most fans in other cities have no clue that's a Buffalo Bills jersey. That's my experience anyway.