3 Atlanta Ryan, Matt QB

4 Oakland McFadden, Darren RB

5 Kansas City Dorsey, Glenn DT

6 NY Jets Gholston, Vernon DE

7 New Orleans Ellis, Sedrick DT

8 Jacksonville Harvey, Derrick DE

9 Cincinnati Rivers, Keith LB

10 New England Mayo, Jerod OLB

11 Buffalo McKelvin, Leodis CB <<<============= ;)

12 Denver Clady, Ryan OT

13 Carolina Stewart, Jonathan RB

14 Chicago Williams, Chris OT

15 Kansas City Albert, Branden OG

16 Arizona Rodgers-Cromartie, Dominique <<<============= <_<

1 Miami Long, Jake OT

2 St. Louis Long, Chris DE

3 Atlanta Ryan, Matt QB

4 Oakland McFadden, Darren RB

5 Kansas City Dorsey, Glenn DT

6 NY Jets Gholston, Vernon DE

7 New Orleans Ellis, Sedrick DT

8 Jacksonville Harvey, Derrick DE

9 Cincinnati Rivers, Keith LB

10 New England Mayo, Jerod OLB

11 Buffalo McKelvin, Leodis CB <<<============= ;)

12 Denver Clady, Ryan OT

13 Carolina Stewart, Jonathan RB

14 Chicago Williams, Chris OT

15 Kansas City Albert, Branden OG

16 Arizona Rodgers-Cromartie, Dominique <<<============= <_<

Hrm. Interesting.

The english language uses an "AN" before a word that starts with a vowel Skooby doo-shhhhh.

Really makes you look smart.

I am writing quickly on a computer as well and I am making a point here. You F-in geniuses here are more worried about my Punctuation and grammar versus the problem at hand. We drafted a retard first and let a playmaker get away. Sugarcoat it anyway you want but if we had 2 extra interceptions in just about any of our losses, we might have won one.

Not really. You highlighted OL and DL who were either picked before the Bills' turn came up, or guys who were drafted to play LT/OT, which the Bills didn't need.

And I'm really not sure what the point was of highlighting those picks. Of the teams that made them, 50% have winning records, 50% don't. So what's the point? Sometimes teams pick players on the offensive/defensive lines but it has no apparent relationship to their record that year?

I am writing quickly on a computer as well and I am making a point here. You F-in geniuses here are more worried about my Punctuation and grammar versus the problem at hand. We drafted a retard first and let a playmaker get away. Sugarcoat it anyway you want but if we had 2 extra interceptions in just about any of our losses, we might have won one.

I don't condone the use of the "r-word," but I can't disagree with your general premise. Mr. McKelvin may be a fine person and was given many gifts, but he's a little lacking in the brains department. I haven't heard one remotely intelligible thing leave his mouth since he was drafted. It might be too early to call him a bust, but there's no doubt he won't be designing rockets anytime soon.

I don't condone the use of the "r-word," but I can't disagree with your general premise. Mr. McKelvin may be a fine person and was given many gifts, but he's a little lacking in the brains department. I haven't heard one remotely intelligible thing leave his mouth since he was drafted. It might be too early to call him a bust, but there's no doubt he won't be designing rockets anytime soon.

They talked to him before they drafted him, that's the scariest part. MC K is on a Ivy League ran team with a complicated, deep defensive plan. I really think that he's a round peg in a square defensive world, he is never going to fit.

As per his kickoff return ability, undeniably talented and a gift to watch. If you look at the big picture and realize that we already have some of the league's best players returning the ball, it really makes Leodis a luxury pick that we could not afford this season. We need to build a winner here and ST play is important but our lines are still lacking, which just makes me wonder about drafting this guy even more.

They talked to him before they drafted him, that's the scariest part. MC K is on a Ivy League ran team with a complicated, deep defensive plan. I really think that he's a round peg in a square defensive world, he is never going to fit.

As per his kickoff return ability, undeniably talented and a gift to watch. If you look at the big picture and realize that we already have some of the league's best players returning the ball, it really makes Leodis a luxury pick that we could not afford this season. We need to build a winner here and ST play is important but our lines are still lacking.

Once again, hindsight is a wonderful thing. After last season, few Bills fans had concerns about the O-line (except for center) and QB. Now it's a huge concern. But the Bills weren't going to draft an OL in the first round, much less a center. So that removes that part of the equation.

As for defense, the DE's are the problem and after Harvey, there was no player worthy of the 11th overall selection. And IIRC there were no offers to trade down.

But looking back in hindsight, McKelvin wasn't as much of a luxury pick as you claim. McGee was hurting for several games and couldn't be a returnman AND CB.

Again the problems with the team are that the O-line and running game inexplicably went to hell, and Trent is turning the ball over. No one could have forseen these things happening.

Once again, hindsight is a wonderful thing. After last season, few Bills fans had concerns about the O-line (except for center) and QB. Now it's a huge concern. But the Bills weren't going to draft an OL in the first round, much less a center. So that removes that part of the equation.

But looking back in hindsight, McKelvin wasn't as much of a luxury pick as you claim. McGee was hurting for several games and couldn't be a returnman AND CB.

Again the problems with the team are that the O-line and running game inexplicably went to hell, and Trent is turning the ball over. No one could have forseen these things happening.

OMG, you're so far off base here. Our O-line has been crap for 10 years, it's been a ongoing concern.

When did McGee get hurt?? Before or after the draft?? How many games did he ever miss do to injury??

Trent's had 0 time behind center, thanks to the O-line. If ML was running wild and Trent was getting killed, then I would say it's all Trent. ML is fighting for every inch and get's hands on him in the backfield, that's all O-line.