Ah, Alone in the Basement!

The Bills are only in the basement, because they have'nt played yet.

All that changes tomorrow.

Then the Bills, Phish & Pats* will all be in the basement together.

Well, Buffalo will still be in the basement because of losses to both, or all three.

The Bills are only in the basement, because they have'nt played yet.

All that changes tomorrow.

Then the Bills, Phish & Pats* will all be in the basement together.

You're assuming a win with this team? SERIOUSLY?

Jeez, and I thought I was nuts.

Miami, Denver, and Indianapolis all were losing late in the game, or were at the mercy of their opponents with 2 minutes or less to go. In typical Buffalo fashion, a day that could have helped us loads, went against us entirely.

Now we've got 'em just where we want 'em!

Jets 7-3

Pats 6-4

Fish 6-4

Bills 5-4

Let's go Buffalo!

<_<

I was afraid this thread was going to reference you, some vaseline, and tissues. Then again, it's about the Bills doing bad, so perhaps it does.

Why not?!

Are you saying the Browns are really that much better?

They have alot more talent than the 2-4 Doll Fans and we were humiliated by them.

To answer the first poster: when you don't take your divisional games seriously, then you don't deserve to win.

Now we've got 'em just where we want 'em!

Jets 7-3

Pats 6-4

Fish 6-4

Bills 5-4

Let's go Buffalo!

;)

Would you feel better if they had company? You may get your wish tomorrow night. I expect you will be all sunshine if the Bills manage to squeak by the Browns. <_<

I expect you will be all sunshine if the Bills manage to squeak by the Browns. <_<

Which I think is going to happen. The Browns are a team in internal disarray right now.

Browns will play tough, but come up short to Buffalo, 24-21. The Browns last won in Buffalo in 1986.

Which I think is going to happen. The Browns are a team in internal disarray right now.

Browns will play tough, but come up short to Buffalo, 24-21. The Browns last won in Buffalo in 1986.

I sure hope you are right.

A friend called me today and asked, "Other than Detroit, what teams do you feel the Bills can beat, right now?"

My response was something to the effect of "I think they CAN beat most teams in the NFL, but there is no team, including Detroit, that I feel confident they WILL beat." He thinks Quinn is going to torch the Bills, as his big coming out party. I hope he is wrong.