The blueprint for success in the NFL

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787
Outstanding running game, big play receiver threat, pass rush.

(If only they had been able to stop the rush better.)

doggonit, and wouldn't you know it, the Giants with the big Tuna built running game takes us out. :lol:

Thanks for reminding me. :lol:

Guest dog14787
How about the "Buffalo Football Bills"?

How about we start playing like the Giants starting with Kawaki Mitchell the silent ex Giant killer.

How about the pretenders step aside and let real men lead our defense, men like Jabari Greer or Kawaki Mitchell.

How about our O-line, the biggest O-line in the league open up big holes so we can run the F%#king football.

How about Marshwan Lynch running the F@%k ing football.

How about the "Buffalo Football Bills" winning a football game tonight, how about that?

The National Football league New York GIANTS

Honestly...It's never really been Rocket Science...Even with Teams like Indy and St. Louis who have won Championships with great Passing Games they had good, if not great Running games that opened up the Pass...Indy had Rhodes and Addai get hot in the Post Season...The Rams had one of the best All-Purpose RB's in the history of The NFL...Rarely if ever can a Team reach or Win a Championship without a solid Running Game...And a REAL good Running game can make and average Passing Game very good...

It's a pretty good formula for winning...Kind of a no-brainer... :wallbash:

Honestly...It's never really been Rocket Science...Even with Teams like Indy and St. Louis who have won Championships with great Passing Games they had good, if not great Running games that opened up the Pass...Indy had Rhodes and Addai get hot in the Post Season...The Rams had one of the best All-Purpose RB's in the history of The NFL...Rarely if ever can a Team reach or Win a Championship without a solid Running Game...And a REAL good Running game can make and average Passing Game very good...

It's a pretty good formula for winning...Kind of a no-brainer... :devil:

Exactly. And how many times have we heard that to win in the NFL, you need a solid defense along with a solid running game. And the base of both units always comes down to the lines. Look how the Giants generate pressure with the front 4 alone. That makes the DBs look better, and the Defense as a whole perform better when the LBs are free to defend the run.

Their Oline opens up holes consistently for their running backs. And although they have a good trio of RBs, you have to think they're getting a little more yardage than they would on any other team due to the consistency of the line. Which in turn opens up the passing game.

When will we ever see this blueprint carried out in Buffalo? Especially being a cold weather team, you would think it would be a focus year after year. :wallbash:

When will we ever see this blueprint carried out in Buffalo? Especially being a cold weather team, you would think it would be a focus year after year. :wallbash:

You would think would You not? I mean...There is History, Buffalo Bills History, that proves how You win in Buffalo...Did the Bills not rush for an NFL Playoff Record 341 Yards in a Home Playoff Game? Did the Bills not have Thurman Thomas and an Offensive line that made their mark by wearing teams out (aided by the No Huddle of coarse)? Did Our young Starting QB not struggle a bit in the cold weather last Season? Did the Giants not come to Buffalo last Year and show Us EXACTLY how You win in the cold?

Seems obvious to Me...To DJ? Maybe not so much I guess... :devil:

Guest dog14787
You would think would You not? I mean...There is History, Buffalo Bills History, that proves how You win in Buffalo...Did the Bills not rush for an NFL Playoff Record 341 Yards in a Home Playoff Game? Did the Bills not have Thurman Thomas and an Offensive line that made their mark by wearing teams out (aided by the No Huddle of coarse)? Did Our young Starting QB not struggle a bit in the cold weather last Season? Did the Giants not come to Buffalo last Year and show Us EXACTLY how You win in the cold?

Seems obvious to Me...To DJ? Maybe not so much I guess... :devil:

I'm sure its painfully obvious to DJ and I'm sure it has been a focus for the franchise to improve the offensive line in the last couple of years, its just not panning out very well.

My belief is that the offense we run (or try to) is not going to work very well if you don't for one, have the proper personell and two, stick to the way the offense was intended to be ran in the first place. So we try to make changes and by the way it is a pass happy offense that sets the run up with big play(what big play?) not the other way around like for instance the Giants. The Giants do well passing because they scare the hell out of you with their running game, and for good reason, its down right scary.

We have to get through the season with a faulty offense, I don't see any way around it, nobody likes my idea of bringing in Jim Kelly and the K-Gun for assistance. :wallbash: