Jets / Pats thread...

Heitz

Way to play like the Bills and on the last, most important play of the game the Jets have Law play 10 yards off the line of scrimmage instead of bumping Moss at the line. Good call guys, good call.

Who would have thought they would go for Moss on that last play? How about putting 2 guys nose to nose with him at the line of scrimmage on that play and denying him his route and forcing the young QB to go to another target?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to play like the Bills and on the last, most important play of the game the Jets have Law play 10 yards off the line of scrimmage instead of bumping Moss at the line. Good call guys, good call.

go bills err i mean jets (they look the same now)

that was a springboard game for the Jets, IMO.

That Pick Six has had a huge impact on the seasons of both the Bills and Jets.

Yep, it's going to be on the pregame shows & talked about as the "turning point" as the Jets are hosting a wildcard game...

I think they won the division tonight.

Yep, it's going to be on the pregame shows & talked about as the "turning point" as the Jets are hosting a wildcard game...

I think they won the division tonight.

Why are we giving up so soon? We still have a game to play against the Jets and are only a game behind? The season is far from over and the Jets are NOT that good. They've got confidence and are playing well and the Bills don't and aren't, but that can change in a hurry.

Why are we giving up so soon? We still have a game to play against the Jets and are only a game behind? The season is far from over and the Jets are NOT that good. They've got confidence and are playing well and the Bills don't and aren't, but that can change in a hurry.

That is true. Again though they're only an underdog in 1 remaining game to our 3. I realize they can blow another "Oakland" game or whatever to Seattle or SF, but that's no more likely than us losing to @KC. Plus we're going to lose the tiebreaker even if we beat them - it's a bigger uphill battle than the standings may indicate.

I still think the Jets are over-rated and over-hyped because of Favre. He may be able to win some games for them, but he'll lose a couple at the same time. I didn't watch last night ( :wallbash: you, NFLN), but so far, the only good thing I've seen with the Jets is their defensive line (Jenkins is a man). Trust me...Favre will throw a pick-6 at the worst time and kill their hopes.

I don't care about the division anymore, I just want the Bills in the playoffs.

I don't think there's any team in the AFC except for the Titans that is as talented as the Jets: good RB, solid receiving corps, good QB, excellent o-line, excellent d-line, one shut down corner, and - when healthy - OK enough LBs. Their weakness has been their secondary, and Ty Law will certainly help in that regard. He had good coverage on Moss on that final play; it was just a perfect pass and catch. Undefendable, really.

They'll probably go 12-4/11-5 and go to the AFC championship game.