Uh-Ohhhhhh, Lets hope we'll be singing SHOUT this Monday....but...

Lv-Bills

From the national weather service....This could get interesting.....should be a REAL FUN RIDE up I-90 for this one!

THIS PERIOD WILL FEATURE A RATHER ACTIVE WEATHER REGIME...

PARTICULARLY TO THE LEE OF THE LAKES AS A LONGWAVE TROUGH DEVELOPS

ACROSS THE GREAT LAKES REGION. COLDER AIR ARRIVING BEHIND A COLD

FRONT WILL PRODUCE INCREASINGLY FAVORABLE CONDITIONS FOR LAKE EFFECT

PRECIPITATION DURING THE END PART OF THE WEEKEND AND INTO EARLY NEXT

WEEK. IT DOES APPEAR THAT THERE WILL BE SIGNIFICANT LAKE SNOWS FOR

PORTIONS OF OUR FORECAST AREA DURING THIS TIME PERIOD.

CURRENT THINKING IS THAT THE LAKE PLUMES SHOULD ORIENTATE SOUTH OF

THE BUFFALO AND WATERTOWN AREAS AT THE START OF THE PERIOD...AS

STEERING FLOW LOOKS TO BE OUT OF THE WEST NORTHWEST INITIALLY BEHIND

THE COLD FRONT. SEVERAL EMBEDDED UPPER SHORTWAVES WILL COMPLICATE

MATTERS AND IT APPEARS THAT ONE WILL BE APPROACHING THE AREA BY LATE

SUNDAY OR SUNDAY NIGHT WHICH WILL ALLOW THE LOW LEVEL FLOW TO BACK

BRINGING THE LAKE PLUMES NORTHWARD INTO THE BUFFALO AND WATERTOWN

AREAS FOR A PERIOD LATE SUNDAY AND INTO MONDAY. BEHIND THIS

SHORTWAVE THE FLOW AGAIN BECOMES WEST NORTHWESTERLY AND THE LAKE

PLUMES SHOULD SETTLE BACK SOUTH OF THE BUFFALO AND WATERTOWN AREAS.

AN EVEN MORE NORTHWESTERLY FLOW DEVELOPS AS RIDGING STARTS

APPROACHING BY LATE MONDAY AND TUESDAY WHICH SHOULD FOCUS LAKE

PLUMES WELL SOUTH OF BUFFALO AND FROM ROCHESTER TO THE TUG HILL

REGION. RIDGE SETTLING ACROSS THE AREA BY THE END OF THE PERIOD

SHOULD BRING A DIMINISHING TREND TO THE LAKE EFFECT ACTIVITY.

Snow would actually work against us because we can not run the ball. Our home feild advantage could actually hurt us. It's not like the Browns are running great but they are running far better than us. This would be an advantage to them.

Jamal Lewis will be shredding the Bills swiss cheese defense.

Damn. Will we ever get to play the Browns in a normal game?

Why I love Jaws...he made the announcement during the Cards-Niners game that "there's going to be snow in Buffalo" and when Tony and Tirico groaned, Jaws howled out a "YESSSSSS!!!!" That's a true Lackawanna boy right there.

He will be our biggest cheerleader on Monday (for the fans), guys, let's not let him down and be as freakin' loud as we can!

From the national weather service....This could get interesting.....should be a REAL FUN RIDE up I-90 for this one!

THIS PERIOD WILL FEATURE A RATHER ACTIVE WEATHER REGIME...

PARTICULARLY TO THE LEE OF THE LAKES AS A LONGWAVE TROUGH DEVELOPS

ACROSS THE GREAT LAKES REGION. COLDER AIR ARRIVING BEHIND A COLD

FRONT WILL PRODUCE INCREASINGLY FAVORABLE CONDITIONS FOR LAKE EFFECT

PRECIPITATION DURING THE END PART OF THE WEEKEND AND INTO EARLY NEXT

WEEK. IT DOES APPEAR THAT THERE WILL BE SIGNIFICANT LAKE SNOWS FOR

PORTIONS OF OUR FORECAST AREA DURING THIS TIME PERIOD.

CURRENT THINKING IS THAT THE LAKE PLUMES SHOULD ORIENTATE SOUTH OF

THE BUFFALO AND WATERTOWN AREAS AT THE START OF THE PERIOD...AS

STEERING FLOW LOOKS TO BE OUT OF THE WEST NORTHWEST INITIALLY BEHIND

THE COLD FRONT. SEVERAL EMBEDDED UPPER SHORTWAVES WILL COMPLICATE

MATTERS AND IT APPEARS THAT ONE WILL BE APPROACHING THE AREA BY LATE

SUNDAY OR SUNDAY NIGHT WHICH WILL ALLOW THE LOW LEVEL FLOW TO BACK

BRINGING THE LAKE PLUMES NORTHWARD INTO THE BUFFALO AND WATERTOWN

AREAS FOR A PERIOD LATE SUNDAY AND INTO MONDAY. BEHIND THIS

SHORTWAVE THE FLOW AGAIN BECOMES WEST NORTHWESTERLY AND THE LAKE

PLUMES SHOULD SETTLE BACK SOUTH OF THE BUFFALO AND WATERTOWN AREAS.

AN EVEN MORE NORTHWESTERLY FLOW DEVELOPS AS RIDGING STARTS

APPROACHING BY LATE MONDAY AND TUESDAY WHICH SHOULD FOCUS LAKE

PLUMES WELL SOUTH OF BUFFALO AND FROM ROCHESTER TO THE TUG HILL

REGION. RIDGE SETTLING ACROSS THE AREA BY THE END OF THE PERIOD

SHOULD BRING A DIMINISHING TREND TO THE LAKE EFFECT ACTIVITY.

So sum up in English what this means to Orchard Park & points east. Like snow predictions, where it will be, accumulation amounts etc.

It looks like the national weather service hired a novelist instead of a friggin' weatherman.

EDIT: Not much if any accumulation, here's the English version of the forecast:

http://www.wivb.com/subindex/weather

Weather Watch 4Good Wednesday from Meteorologist Don Paul:

The clouds have thinned sufficiently to allow for partial sun Wednesday Afternoon. It will be somewhat more comfortable, with light winds and slightly milder temperatures. High: 46-51. A few Shwrs will arrive after midnight and become more numerous by Thursday AM. On Thursday, we'll have Occasional Rain, tapering to just a few Spotty Showers during the afternoon, with Breezier & Milder conditions. High: 50-54. Just a few spotty showers are possible Thursday night.

Friday will be Partly to Mostly Cloudy & Milder with just a Few Showers. The high will be in the upper 50s to near 60. Shwrs increase toward Saturday morning. No tracking snow for the hunters Saturday, but it will be Showery and Turning Cooler, with an early high of 48, and temps falling into the 30s toward evening. Rain showers will mix/change to some snow Saturday night and Sunday will be Breezy & Chilly, with Sct Shwrs, possibly mixed with snow especially in the hills. On Monday, some Sct Rain & Wet Snow Shwrs will be around, on another Raw day. It currently looks like a Raw evening for Monday Night Football, with gametime temps in the upper 30s, a Cold Breeze, and a few rain & snow shwrs. By Tuesday, we'll be cold enough for all snow, but not much of it--Sct Snow Shwrs, with temps in the mid/upper 30s. It stays quite cold into midweek.

So sum up in English what this means to Orchard Park & points east. Like snow predictions, where it will be, accumulation amounts etc.

It looks like the national weather service hired a novelist instead of a friggin' weatherman.

EDIT: Not much if any accumulation, here's the English version of the forecast:

http://www.wivb.com/subindex/weather

Weather Watch 4Good Wednesday from Meteorologist Don Paul:

The clouds have thinned sufficiently to allow for partial sun Wednesday Afternoon. It will be somewhat more comfortable, with light winds and slightly milder temperatures. High: 46-51. A few Shwrs will arrive after midnight and become more numerous by Thursday AM. On Thursday, we'll have Occasional Rain, tapering to just a few Spotty Showers during the afternoon, with Breezier & Milder conditions. High: 50-54. Just a few spotty showers are possible Thursday night.

Friday will be Partly to Mostly Cloudy & Milder with just a Few Showers. The high will be in the upper 50s to near 60. Shwrs increase toward Saturday morning. No tracking snow for the hunters Saturday, but it will be Showery and Turning Cooler, with an early high of 48, and temps falling into the 30s toward evening. Rain showers will mix/change to some snow Saturday night and Sunday will be Breezy & Chilly, with Sct Shwrs, possibly mixed with snow especially in the hills. On Monday, some Sct Rain & Wet Snow Shwrs will be around, on another Raw day. It currently looks like a Raw evening for Monday Night Football, with gametime temps in the upper 30s, a Cold Breeze, and a few rain & snow shwrs. By Tuesday, we'll be cold enough for all snow, but not much of it--Sct Snow Shwrs, with temps in the mid/upper 30s. It stays quite cold into midweek.

No offense, but this is the amatuer stuff. This is the dufus who is overpaid to make wrong predictions most of the time. The natiional weather service is the real deal, and is usually dead on.

The local weather man is about as good as most citie's local homer sports guy.......well, they actually aren't good at all.

Two times I came to Buffalo this season for games, and the local idiots predicted zero chances of rain and it rained both times.......idiots. Stick to the real meteorologists!

:blink:

Snow would actually work against us because we can not run the ball. Our home feild advantage could actually hurt us. It's not like the Browns are running great but they are running far better than us. This would be an advantage to them.

not to mention edwards struggles in less-than-ideal weather...

No offense, but this is the amatuer stuff. This is the dufus who is overpaid to make wrong predictions most of the time. The natiional weather service is the real deal, and is usually dead on.

The local weather man is about as good as most citie's local homer sports guy.......well, they actually aren't good at all.

Two times I came to Buffalo this season for games, and the local idiots predicted zero chances of rain and it rained both times.......idiots. Stick to the real meteorologists!

:blink:

No offense, but Don Paul is usually the most accurate guy to go by. I know he did miss twice this year(seatle game & oakland game) but usually he is dead on. The problem with the national weather service is they generalize. There maybe 5-7 inches in ski country & the higher elevations sunday - tuesday my guess is the city & the surrounding areas will get a dusting at the worst. Just not cold enough right now to have anything stick. As usual though outside folks think the weather is going to be 10xs worse then it really is going to be. Jaws last week assumed we were having snow @ a time when the temps were in the 70s. I golfed twice last week. Perfect conditions. My guess is if anything the percipitation is going to be that annoying half rain half snow that sucks sitting watching a game in. Anybody that is going to the game(like me) should hope that it remains dry & the showers hold off.

I got a call last night from my buddy who has season tickets with his roommate. Well, said roommate is moving or wont be around...so guess who gets to go to his first ever monday night football game???

Chuck Schumer? J/K, Enjoy!! Updated forecast: 28 / snow..........

Sat

Nov 15

Showers

49°

36°

60%

Sun

Nov 16

Rain / Snow Showers / Wind

39°

33°

50%

Mon

Nov 17

Snow Shower

39°

28°

40%

Tue

Nov 18

Few Snow Showers / Wind

33°

26°

30%

No offense, but Don Paul is usually the most accurate guy to go by. I know he did miss twice this year(seatle game & oakland game) but usually he is dead on. The problem with the national weather service is they generalize. There maybe 5-7 inches in ski country & the higher elevations sunday - tuesday my guess is the city & the surrounding areas will get a dusting at the worst. Just not cold enough right now to have anything stick. As usual though outside folks think the weather is going to be 10xs worse then it really is going to be. Jaws last week assumed we were having snow @ a time when the temps were in the 70s. I golfed twice last week. Perfect conditions. My guess is if anything the percipitation is going to be that annoying half rain half snow that sucks sitting watching a game in. Anybody that is going to the game(like me) should hope that it remains dry & the showers hold off.

LOL, like I said, the local hacks are a bunch of stiffs. The National Weather Service people saw this coming 7 days ago. It's a mess right now in Erie and starting to move up the thru-way!