Monday Night Football, Time to Breakout!

extrahammer

Everyone needs to remember a few things: 1)Except for the Arizona game, we've lost close games to good teams, 3 of those on the road. 2)The game is 10% physical and 90% mental, it's hard to imagine the players aren't playing with some fire in them after reading all the gloom here. I'm amazed at how quick some of you are to write off this team and wonder if that lack of enthusiasm by fans has anything to do with teams losing. We've got another MNF game in Buffalo for the 2nd time in 14 years, if there's ever a time to breakout, change momentum, wow a nationally televised audience, show out, excite fans..... it's NOW!

Everyone needs to remember a few things: 1)Except for the Arizona game, we've lost close games to good teams, 3 of those on the road. 2)The game is 10% physical and 90% mental, it's hard to imagine the players aren't playing with some fire in them after reading all the gloom here. I'm amazed at how quick some of you are to write off this team and wonder if that lack of enthusiasm by fans has anything to do with teams losing. We've got another MNF game in Buffalo for the 2nd time in 14 years, if there's ever a time to breakout, change momentum, wow a nationally televised audience, show out, excite fans..... it's NOW!

I would be excited if it weren't for the lackluster play of out team.

Sorry, but watching them the past few weeks, I don't see the "fire" you speak of.

I'm not a downer, just a realist.

I agree. The team wins the next three, then wins 2 of 3 in a rematch with the division to make the playoffs.

I was at the last one and if it's anything like that this time you won't be dissapointed. I agree. I don't like the last 3 losses, but I see no reason to stick my head in the oven. We're close to winning. There's still 7 games left and we control our own destiny. This would be a great week to turn it around.

Go BILLS !!

The AMAZING electricity in the atmosphere during the Cowboy game last year is the MAIN reason why the Bills get to host another Monday night game this week. The stadium has to be rockin' or we can wait another 14 yrs or so. Gotta be crazy out there Bills fans!!!!

The AMAZING electricity in the atmosphere during the Cowboy game last year is the MAIN reason why the Bills get to host another Monday night game this week. The stadium has to be rockin' or we can wait another 14 yrs or so. Gotta be crazy out there Bills fans!!!!

My thoughts exactly..last year, according the Media and their record the Bills should not have even showed up..

They played their hearts out....Love to see that again..

Love to see McGee back returning kickoffs too...

I hope the Bills are fired up..I am!

Go Bills