Are we all done pouting now??

SKOOBY

Ok, so we we lost a few against some key opponents. We get to play all of those teams again and they will be expecting to beat us again, advantage Bills. The beauty of this is we are looking at playing 3 bad teams in a row to right the ship, then it's back to spank Miami. Living in the past good or bad gets you stuck there. We had almost every news agency saying we're the greatest team to start the season and now we're nothing? Fame is fleeting and so is fanship here for some.

Let's stop the DOOMED threads and we'll never be good threads, please.

Ok, so we we lost a few against some key opponents. We get to play all of those teams again and they will be expecting to beat us again, advantage Bills. The beauty of this is we are looking at playing 3 bad teams in a row to right the ship, then it's back to spank Miami. Living in the past good or bad gets you stuck there. We had almost every news agency saying we're the greatest team to start the season and now we're nothing? Fame is fleeting and so is fanship here for some.

Let's stop the DOOMED threads and we'll never be good threads, please.

Ah, the unbridled passion of the eternally optimistic. I truly wish you well in your quest, Quixote.

But for the pouting to stop a collective infusion of football knowledge would have to be received by the IGMOS (thanks again, Hogboy).

Better to fight those windmills my friend.

GO BILLS!!!

True but I am calling out the cacklers here who persist to spew venom.

You are right. The Bills organization has given us much to be positive about the last three weeks. As well, they deserve the benefit of the doubt with the last decade of success they've given us. We fans are selfish and greedy. Like our New England counterparts.

The Bills organization has given us much to be positive about the last three weeks.

I guess it depends on if you're looking at this whole season or just the last 3 weeks. As per the last 10 years, yeah it's sucked to be a Bills fan but the 10 years before that were quite a trip. Hopefully we can start another 10 years of fun off this year. Anways, not every journey is life easy and being a Bills fan makes us unchallengeable as for faith. (However misplaced as it may be)

You are right. The Bills organization has given us much to be positive about the last three weeks. As well, they deserve the benefit of the doubt with the last decade of success they've given us. We fans are selfish and greedy. Like our New England counterparts.

As a paying fan, you are obviously free to be selfish, greedy, pissed, pouty, whatever. That's your right.

It's also your choice.

The Bills don't owe you a damn thing, regardless of how you choose to feel about them.

Carry on.

GO BILLS!!!

Everybody keeps saying that we're about to play three bad teams...as if the Bills are a good team. Cleveland hung 35 on the Giants, beat Jax and scored 27 points against a very good Baltimore defense.

Someone thinks we'll be able to stop them when their bread-n-butter underneath passes are the raspberry seeds in the Bills wisdom tooth?

Okay. But if you're going to say we're about to play some bad teams, qualify is correctly by stating that a bad Bills team will be playing three bad teams.

Cuz our team is bad right now until proven otherwise.

The Bills don't owe you a damn thing, regardless of how you choose to feel about them.

Carry on.

GO BILLS!!!

Really? The Bills don't owe me or anyone else a damn thing huh? I guess those seats at the Ralph are free and the numerous jerseys, hats, caps, and shirts I wear were hung off a rack that said "Please help yourself"....

strange...could have sworn I paid for them.....

Really? The Bills don't owe me or anyone else a damn thing huh? I guess those seats at the Ralph are free and the numerous jerseys, hats, caps, and shirts I wear were hung off a rack that said "Please help yourself"....

Really. If you don't believe me, take them to court and see how you make out. I'd be interested to see what grounds you bring but I'm sure one of those lawyers on the billboards around Buffalo can come up with something. I mean, it's obvious you've been injured so starting with an injury attorney might be a good place to begin.

Obviously, I'm being facetious. Everyone knows that every ticket and piece of merchandise bought comes with a guarantee from the Bills that says they will win the SB every year in exchange for your patronage.

Enjoy the games. Rest easy in knowing how good you look in that beautiful Bills garb and good luck with your law suit.

GO BILLS!!!

no, they really dont. im sure theyd LIKE to give something back. but they dont OWE you anything.

but i understand, everyone thinks they DESERVE something nowadays....

Obviously, I'm being facetious. Everyone knows that every ticket and piece of merchandise bought comes with a guarantee from the Bills that says they will win the SB every year in exchange for your patronage.

GO BILLS!!!

I too am being facetious in that yes, in a legal sense, the team owes us nothing but in the fact that they exist as a form of public entertainment they do owe us. In being a professional sports franchise, their existence depends on the ability of the franchise to develop a fan base and/or community that will support the team via ticket purchases, merchandise, sponsorships etc. As a fan, in exchange, we ask that they place the best, most entertaining product on the field for us to continue this relationship. With no fans, there is no team. Of course, they could always move and set up shop elsewhere but again, if the fans there feel slighted by the product, the team can fold or move again...and again...until it provides a product that again develops a fan base that gives it reason to support itself in that area.

Everybody keeps saying that we're about to play three bad teams...as if the Bills are a good team. Cleveland hung 35 on the Giants, beat Jax and scored 27 points against a very good Baltimore defense.

Someone thinks we'll be able to stop them when their bread-n-butter underneath passes are the raspberry seeds in the Bills wisdom tooth?

Okay. But if you're going to say we're about to play some bad teams, qualify is correctly by stating that a bad Bills team will be playing three bad teams.

Cuz our team is bad right now until proven otherwise.

You're so dead on LA that you're almost Jauron on! I can't see how anyone thinks it's a given that we're going to be 8-4 after the next three games. Yes, the Bills have talent but so do these other teams. Don't let their records fool you. KC has been in more games than not, Cleveland still has an extremely high-powered offense and San Fran has a new coach that is slowly but surely getting his team to play harder than their talent tells them too. The Bills could just as easily be 5-7 if its the same Bills team that shown up the last 3 weeks. Some of you magically expect them to be complete winners again but what worries me is that the Bills have gotten WORSE week to week. Not better, not showing any improvements but actually getting worse from game to game.

I love the Bills and will cheer til my throat is raw, but the pollyanna "don't worry, be happy" attitude that some of you have just baffles me! I won't be happy until we are 8-4 and in those three wins show a team that can rush the QB, commit to the run and protect their young QB who I hope is making the same smart decisions with the ball as he did three weeks ago.

Its hard not to be pessimistic when you lose three division games in a row and looked pitiful while you did it. I admire the sentiment behind starting the thread but the glass is half empty right now as the bills will need to be nearly pefect for the remainder of the season if they hope to sniff the playoffs.

Its hard not to be pessimistic when you lose three division games in a row and looked pitiful while you did it. I admire the sentiment behind starting the thread but the glass is half empty right now as the bills will need to be nearly pefect for the remainder of the season if they hope to sniff the playoffs.

We need to play pretty much perfect to do anything in the playoffs anyways.