Another of Donahoe's great moves

Watching Shayne Graham kick for the Bengals makes me sick. We could have kept him as are kicker instead of Rian Lindell. Way to go Donahoe. And it would have been for half the price.

85645[/snapback]

Actually, Graham signed a contract this offseason worth $6.5 million over 5 seasons which comes to about $1.3 million per season. Conversly Lindell signed a four-year, $4.2 million contract which comes to about $1.05 mil per season.

True Graham looks as he would have been the better choice (and worth the extra money) in retrospect there's no guaranteeing he'd have the same kicking numbers at the Ralph as he's had in Cincy.

Ironically enough though Graham himself couldn't beat out Lindell in a head to head matchup for the kicking job in Seattle. As I'm pretty sure both were in camp together with the Seahawks at one time. Seattle also missed the boat with respect to Brian Moorman too.

Yeah, its always easy to be a monday morning quarterback.  Unless well...you're drew bledsoe.

85670[/snapback]

being a monday morning qb shouldn't be much different for drew than gameday...

gameday: drew is laying on the ground sacked

monday morning: drew is laying in the sack

Watching Shayne Graham kick for the Bengals makes me sick. We could have kept him as are kicker instead of Rian Lindell. Way to go Donahoe. And it would have been for half the price.

85645[/snapback]

Funny thing is, we're so bad that Lindell is not even a difference maker these days. But he was last year.

Too bad TD didn't pull the trigger on that Moorman guy, too......TD just has no clue, man

85676[/snapback]

Looks like he signed the right FA -to -be as well in schobel. Nice game agaisnt Ogden. Not so sure big Pat or Jonas will be worth the money. Then again, both will most likely not get a lot of play in the offseason, Pat due to age, Jonas due to injuries and lack of production. So give props to TD for these moves. Still think he will not admit to mistakes though, which I think freezes him from making changes sometimes.