Obamaday

/dev/null

http://special.cjonline.com/stories/110908...353922770.shtml

I thought it was customary to wait until a President died before giving him his own holiday.

Or at least after they left office

Or at the very least, after they actually take office

Let me take the liberty to repond for all the wingnuts-

Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Kool Aid, Kool Aid, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Kool Aid, Kool Aid, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Kool Aid, Kool Aid

We might as well close this thread now!

Let me take the liberty to repond for all the wingnuts-

Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Kool Aid, Kool Aid, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Kool Aid, Kool Aid, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Obama, Obama, Messiah, Messiah, The One, The One, Obama, Messiah, Liberal, The One, Kool Aid, Kool Aid

We might as well close this thread now!

Hey Obama you're so fine

you're so fine you blow my mind

Hey Obma

Word is now coming out that Obamaday will actually be a floating holiday so people can pick any day they want to take the day off and get free money for doing nothing.

I'm a government contractor. Apparently every day is Obamaday for me.

How about a whole month called Obamadon

Actually, I think I like the idea of Obamaday not just being a holiday, but a form of currency. It can have all kinds of uses.

Let's say you're a local news anchor and you interview Joe Biden. Now, for every creme puff question you ask, you get two Obamadays. If you ask a relevant question that in any way leads to him answering the question with "Woah, woah, woah..." or "Who wrote your questions?" then you lose an Obamaday. Plus, it fits Obama's plan in that the employer is the one who has to pay for his idea.

Now let's say you're unemployed and in dire need of work, despite the fact that there are dozens of jobs you could apply for. Every time you actually get off your ass and apply for a job, you get a half of an Obamaday. By the time you finally get a job, you may have accumulated three Obamadays, so as soon as you get a job, you could actually cash in your three Obamadays and get free money for doing nothing! And the best part is you can quit your new job and start the interview process all over again.

Or, if you register 10 people who aren't dead or already registered, you earn an Obamaday.

It would be like accumulating those paper coins at the bottom of the packaging for Mallo Cups.

I'm sure there are plenty of other ways you can earn Obamadays. Feel free to add your own.