Maybe the Patriots are a good team w. a great coach

Willis990

Everyone hears blames Turk, Jauron, Edwards, Lynch, etc..-- Maybe the Patriots are just a better team overall. The Patriots have just as many injuries but I think it's the Patriots depth, experience and the same system in place for 9 years. The Bills are decent team but they do not have the depth or continuity that the Patriots have. I thinks Edwards is a good QB and in time will be a top 10 QB in the league. Note- Jauron did make some mistakes in the game e.g. challenge flag, punting w. under 2 minutes in the half, could have changed the game

Everyone hears blames Turk, Jauron, Edwards, Lynch, etc..-- Maybe the Patriots are just a better team overall. The Patriots have just as many injuries but I think it's the Patriots depth, experience and the same system in place for 9 years. The Bills are decent team but they do not have the depth or continuity that the Patriots have. I thinks Edwards is a good QB and in time will be a top 10 QB in the league. Note- Jauron did make some mistakes in the game e.g. challenge flag, punting w. under 2 minutes in the half, could have changed the game

Listen, if they only lost to the Pats, that's one thing. But this is just the final punch in the face after losing two divisional games when we were once 5-1. Plus, considering we never once were in the game shows that we are nowhere near the team we need to be.

Oh yeah, and the Pats are everything that's wrong with the NFL

True.

Until we can stop Wilfork from collapsing our line and stop their underneath passing game, they are going to continue to beat us.

It is very frustrating. Billy B is a great coach and the vast majority of the time seems to have our number. He did not even need to know our plays yesterday.

We have a lot of work to do if we are going to have a chance to beat them in the last game of the season. I am going to be in Buffalo for Christmas and will be going to the game. I really hope that we beat those guys and that the game actually means something to the Bills.