YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.....unless

kbuckley9091

You're Dick Jauron......he's so freaking scared of Belicheat & the Pats, I honestly think he was happy with just not getting blown-out...I'm disgusted........

Amen. I really feel that no contract negotiations should go on from the start of camp until the end of the season. Give the guy a three year deal and he turns the team into road apples.

You're Dick Jauron......he's so freaking scared of Belicheat & the Pats, I honestly think he was happy with just not getting blown-out...I'm disgusted........

why shouldn't he be scared? we get blown out by the patriots every other time we play them. His mindset is, "if I keep it close, we have a chance in the end."

I was thinking the whole game that DJ coaches scared. His even keel has sent us straight to the bottom of the division.

Yeah his "even keel" is great when you're losing and things are going bad (like NOW), but he actually looked lost when they

were winning, like he didn't know what to do or how to act!! At least he's back in his comfort zone now.... :lol:

why shouldn't he be scared? we get blown out by the patriots every other time we play them. His mindset is, "if I keep it close, we have a chance in the end."

That's the wrong mindset. The correct mindset would be to ask himself, what do I have to do to make the Patriots fear us? Then he should do that!

That's the wrong mindset. The correct mindset would be to ask himself, what do I have to do to make the Patriots fear us? Then he should do that!

Get our tallest player and have them wear a Sasquatch suit and run across the field?

Do you forget DJ's first game agains the Patriots*?

He nearly won the game... just a play away... and that was in Foxboro.

With that said, I think there is an unsaid and subconscious intimidation of the Patriots*. The Bills, in their heart of hearts, just don't believe they can beat that team. I hope that changes this December!

Do you forget DJ's first game agains the Patriots*?

He nearly won the game... just a play away... and that was in Foxboro.

With that said, I think there is an unsaid and subconscious intimidation of the Patriots*. The Bills, in their heart of hearts, just don't believe they can beat that team. I hope that changes this December!

I totally agree, the Pats just have a HUGE MENTAL EDGE on the Bills after kicking their tails for so many years. I remember that first game in Foxboro (a game they shoulda won!). And if you remember, they were up and Jauron WENT FOR THE KILL by going for it on 4th down (McGahee got stuffed of course). BUT, my point is HE PLAYED TO WIN, 2 years later....he punts TWICE FROM THE PATRIOTS 40 YARD LINE..... :rolleyes: