The team lacks fire and attitude

ACor58

When was the last time you have ever heard a Bills player get fired up after not just a loss, but an ass kicking. It is always the same thing. "We will look at the tape and correct our mistakes. Hopefully we are better next game."

I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP. THIS TEAM IS SOFT.

Vince Wolfork took a cheap shot at Duke Preston - not one of his teammates - or linemates did anything to retaliate. I don't want to hear anything about us being better than that. Anyone who watched the game today knows that the Bills are not better than most.

Look at our offenseive line. They might be the biggest OL in the league, but they are the puffiest. We don't scare anyone.

When was the last time you saw Juron seem mildly upset after a loss? Does he even care when we lose? Dick Juron is like Henry Winkler in the Water Boy and Bill Belichek is like the other coach.

Buffalo plays like a bunch of girls at times. Maybe it's their lack of talent?

It's been said ,teams take on the personality of their head coach.

If you have a coach like that, you need a player to be the one that kicks everyone in the ass. Donte is a nice player, but will not be confused for a Ray Lewis - the player that the guys in the team fear AND respect. Until we have a player like that and a coach like Juron, we will not win.

When does the defense even lay any hard hits? Shouldn't they want to hit the quarterback? To make him choke and gag from lack of air because their helmet just slammed into his chest/stomach? The only time we see any big hits is on special teams from guys like Jon Corto or John Wendling.

Our offensive lineman get fu-king run over, our defensive tackles get bulldozed out of the way, our corners play unspectacular with big time plays coming few and far between. Apparently nobody in the Bills coaching staff knows how to teach his defenders how to stop the opposing receiver in the slot position. Wide fu-king open everytime. What an awful showing today. Trent looked his sh-t too.

When was the last time you have ever heard a Bills player get fired up after not just a loss, but an ass kicking. It is always the same thing. "We will look at the tape and correct our mistakes. Hopefully we are better next game."

Vince Wolfork took a cheap shot at Duke Preston - not one of his teammates - or linemates did anything to retaliate. I don't want to hear anything about us being better than that. Anyone who watched the game today knows that the Bills are not better than most.

Look at our offenseive line. They might be the biggest OL in the league, but they are the puffiest. We don't scare anyone.

When was the last time you saw Juron seem mildly upset after a loss? Does he even care when we lose? Dick Juron is like Henry Winkler in the Water Boy and Bill Belichek is like the other coach.

Good post. The guys I see that play with an attitude are M. Lynch, K. Mitchell, D. Whitner, L. McKelvin, and no one on the offensive line.

I'm going to TIVO the games from now on. Depending on this site's reaction to the game will determine if I watch it. Anyone want to discuss current housing architecture? I'm looking at tuscan villas styles.

Tuscan villas - very classy Don't go too radical with exterior styling because 15 year from now you may have trouble selling it if it falls out of favor.

Look at some of the more radical "spanish homes that were built in the 70's. The architecture is now a liability.

This teams lacks everything...it's the team that will cause me to turn in my Bills fan badge forever.

I can't stand the aggravation of a do-nothing, know-nothing, lump of crap for a HC. Of course, I could say the same for the owner and FO.

Doom and Gloom...you haven't seen the half of what's it's going to be.

If the Bills lose the Mondaynighter there's going to be a long cold winter of discontent.

Less Than Zero, my new nickname for Dicky J.

They'll win because they will feed off the emotion of the MNF crowd. Will see what team shows up on thre road after that.

I was at the MNF game against the Cowboys last year. They managed to feed off of that emotion for 59 minutes and 32 seconds. Then they lost.

Marshawn plays like a man. There are a few others.... not many.

I thought that first hit by Simpson was finally showing some life from someone on the D and the Ref give us 15yd penalty!

That was sadly my favorite play of the game.

I mean you don't need a screamer of a coach to win; see Walsh/Landry/Knoll.

However the retarded clock management at the end of the 1st half is probably a bigger indictment on Yale than anything W. has ever done.