Edwards..... Discuss....

AnthonyF

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off target, bad decisions, no long attempts at all and 120 yards passing. Good field position and did absolutely nothing. Can also bliam the coaches for calling 3 run plays on first and goal.....

OMG thanks for shedding light on this entire situation! What a meaningful post unlike any other on this board right now!

You can also blame the line. The problem I see is that he is jittery back there, even when he has time. He has to have confidence in his o_line and they haven't given him much reason to be confident in the past few weeks.

Here come the fanboys!

As bad as it was, that would have been a better than average game for Losman. How did that loser play against the pats?

:lol: You're an idiot. It's not a Trent v. JP issue anymore. You can't get over that, and when Trent plays poorly you look at JP? You're real intelligent pal.

rofl. who even brought up losman, other than you, Mr. Bill from NYC?

I'll bring him up also. NE treated Losman like their B word and that was when the Bills actually had a good running back.

The fact that lynch blows is the cause of this slide. TE will be fine if ever given a reasonable cast of players to compliment him.

Bill NYC has forgotten more football knowlege then you will ever possess.

The kid made some pretty bad throws today..Got outsmarted by the best Defensive coach maybe the NFL has ever seen..Add him to a long line of qbs to get beaten by Belichek..He will get better....I am getting more and more frustrated watching the playcalling by the week..No playaction, going to shotgun way too much..When they do run they give it away half the time by bringing the receiver in motion to the line..BAD unproductive playcalling

I'll bring him up also. NE treated Losman like their B word and that was when the Bills actually had a good running back.

The fact that lynch blows is the cause of this slide. TE will be fine if ever given a reasonable cast of players to compliment him.

Bill NYC has forgotten more football knowlege then you will ever possess.

rofl. so you're trying to tell me lynch is the reason why edwards is sucking? okay.

I guess the reason why you have a whopping 49 posts is because it's such a busy job to be kissing Mr. Bill from NYC's ass 24-7?

rofl. so you're trying to tell me lynch is the reason why edwards is sucking? okay.

Whenever you are done ROFLing or whatever it is you do, get up dust yourself, off and watch the game again. Maybe it will take you 2 or more times to see whats going on.

Actually we did have an opportunity today and Edwards did have time. Threw lousy passes, showed no leadership, made no audibles, when the announcers noted they were there and basically accomplished nothing. He was the MVP 3 weeks ago I thought.

Plenty wrong today, but Edwards was at the top of the crap pile......