Time to throw some guys under the bus:

The Big Cat

Edwards is too young to be throwing him under the bus. He's in his second year for crying out loud.

Stop already! 2nd year who cares! Stop with the excuses!

How about:

Cassel 1st yr

Ryan 1st yr

Flocco 1st Yr

Cutler in his 2nd yr starting

Rogers 1st yr starting

Schaub 2nd full yr starting

Orton has only started 25 games

Today was Edwards 18th start no more excuses. He's not the answer!

Fine:

You forgot Trent. :lol:

Trent has been LOST without Josh Reed. He's also had guys in his lap every time he dropped back. His last successful outing? San Diego- a game where he had all the time in the world and wasn't TOUCHED- wasn't sacked, wasn't sent to the ground, was hardly even hurried. Since then offensive line has done him no favors, but that first interception today was totally on him. He lacked touch on his short passes to the flat today but Marshawn's gotta bring more of those in! More on that to come. We've seen hints of brilliance from Trent, but he's yet to make the play on his own. I'd like to see him be has good with pressure as he is untouched. That's a tall order, IMO.

How about schobel's friend on the other side #90

Kelsay is neither a force nor a liabilty. In a perfect world, he'd be in Denney's position. So while he's not the last resort, he's not a finger-in-the-dyke guy just yet. Slipping into anonymity still applies.

How about "happy feet" Lynch?

Lynch needs to SLOW THE F DOWN. He's too frantic, and doesn't move with the flow of the play. The Head is excellent at moving with the flow of the play, ant that's why he's so affective. But for Marshawn, something HAS to improve- either his vision, or his timing, his rythym, or his nerves. He's also had waaaaay too many drops in the flat these past three games. I thought he was a good receiver? Like Hardy and Edwards, for the sake of this team, Lynch needs to elevate his game now!

Hardy is on the list.

You're right, and like my criticisms of Trent, what I'd expect from him to get this team on track would require EXTRAORDINARY efforts. My call to Hardy was to play well beyond the expectations of a typical rookie WR. History would tell you that my expectations for Hardy AND Trent are unrealistic- let me be clear. But! In order for this team to succeed NOW, in the year 2008, we need them to defy history.

Trent has been LOST without Josh Reed. He's also had guys in his lap every time he dropped back. His last successful outing? San Diego- a game where he had all the time in the world and wasn't TOUCHED- wasn't sacked, wasn't sent to the ground, was hardly even hurried. Since then offensive line has done him no favors, but that first interception today was totally on him. He lacked touch on his short passes to the flat today but Marshawn's gotta bring more of those in! More on that to come. We've seen hints of brilliance from Trent, but he's yet to make the play on his own. I'd like to see him be has good with pressure as he is untouched. That's a tall order, IMO.

I really don't think that the pass blocking was that much of a problem today. Edwards just look rattled. He missed a number of open receivers, and committed two unforced (i.e. not under duress) turnovers.

I really don't think that the pass blocking was that much of a problem today. Edwards just look rattled. He missed a number of open receivers, and committed two unforced (i.e. not under duress) turnovers.

You know, I'm inclined to agree. The "it" seems to have faded- he's been lacking the poise we all had boners for. May be he's just unsure about this hodgepodge OL.

You know, I'm inclined to agree. The "it" seems to have faded- he's been lacking the poise we all had boners for. May be he's just unsure about this hodgepodge OL.

Today, it seemed like more of an issue with his confidence in the OL. Don't get me wrong - it's not like the OL was playing like the early 90s Skins OL, but they weren't as sh------- as usual

Edwards is too young to be throwing him under the bus. He's in his second year for crying out loud.

Yet its OK to throw Hardy, Ellis, and Poz under the bus? Double standard much. Look, we all want Trent to do well, but facts are facts. And the fact is, for the 3rd week in a row, he's played very below average.

Yet its OK to throw Hardy, Ellis, and Poz under the bus? Double standard much. Look, we all want Trent to do well, but facts are facts. And the fact is, for the 3rd week in a row, he's played very below average.

That could be said for about 30 guys on this team, and a bunch of coaches

How about schobel's friend on the other side #90

Thank you. Kelsay is an absolute joke. It's almost unfathomable that he commands 4+ million a year (correct me if I'm mistaken). Im dead serious when I say we could get the same production out of a street FA or a practice squad player, and that he should be cut in the offseason.

Thank you. Kelsay is an absolute joke. It's almost unfathomable that he commands 4+ million a year (correct me if I'm mistaken). Im dead serious when I say we could get the same production out of a street FA or a practice squad player, and that he should be cut in the offseason.

He gets tied up with the OT on every pass rushing play. The Guy has made what one play, the interception last year for a TD.