Lost all faith in Jauron

Gisele

To win in this league you have to be able to make adjustments during the game. Belichik will counter any "game plan" we have and make adjustments accordingly, DURING the game. Jauron will tell us in the post game conference that we weren't prepared for what they did, what a great team the Patriots, what a great coach Belichik is and how we'll get back to work on Monday.

Guys and gals, if I'm wrong, please feel free to rip me a new one after the game. But please, wait until after the game. As much as I hate talking trash about my Bills, this has been Jauron's MO.

To win in this league you have to be able to make adjustments during the game. Belichik will counter any "game plan" we have and make adjustments accordingly, DURING the game. Jauron will tell us in the post game conference that we weren't prepared for what they did, what a great team the Patriots, what a great coach Belichik is and how we'll get back to work on Monday.

Guys and gals, if I'm wrong, please feel free to rip me a new one after the game. But please, wait until after the game. As much as I hate talking trash about my Bills, this has been Jauron's MO.

It isn't Jauron as much as it is Fewell. Schonert calls the offensive plays. Fewell REFUSES to call more than 2 blitzes per game. The Pats blitzed on 2 of Buffalo's first 3 offensive plays. The 1st blitz knocked TE down. The 2nd blitz produced a sack. Fewell steadfastly and stubbornly refuses to put any pressure on opposing QB's. Fewell needs to go after the season is over.

I'm waiting for the obligatory, "I wish we were 9 and 0" statement during the post-game press conference.

It isn't Jauron as much as it is Fewell. Schonert calls the offensive plays. Fewell REFUSES to call more than 2 blitzes per game. The Pats blitzed on 2 of Buffalo's first 3 offensive plays. The 1st blitz knocked TE down. The 2nd blitz produced a sack. Fewell steadfastly and stubbornly refuses to put any pressure on opposing QB's. Fewell needs to go after the season is over.

Maybe its somewhat on Fewell....but its tough to work when you have zero DE talent.

LMAO, nice job coaching as always. I think they need to hire a red flag guy to run it out since Dick cant seem to throw it, or atleast be seen throwing it. A brick has more personallity than Mr. Dick J. I dont know, drink some coffee maybe , somethin, for the love of God. Fourth down and wind at our back , and no field goal atempt at the end of the half, of course we cant go for it either. Just punt it like a bunch of pansys. Its not like we are playing for playoffs or first place . Lets just continue to do what we have been doing the entire Dick J era, just enough for old Dick to keep collecting his paycheck---ultra conservative.

When Fewell only calls 2 blitzes a game, any DE is going to look like ours.

Jauron's choices for coordinators both here and in Chicago have been awful. Fewell is the latest in a long line and Schonert isn't far behind.

Don't worry, DJ is signed for three more seasons after 08. And we know Ralph doesn't fire HC's with time remaining on their deals.

This team has such little faith in their offensive line, they are avoiding running on 3rd and 1 or 2 yards. That's pathetic.

Jauron's choices for coordinators both here and in Chicago have been awful. Fewell is the latest in a long line and Schonert isn't far behind.

Don't worry, DJ is signed for three more seasons after 08. And we know Ralph doesn't fire HC's with time remaining on their deals.

I fault Fewell a lot more than Schonert. Schonert has a bunch of lard buckets on the OL. Biggest, fattest, laziest, least talented group possibly playing today. Fewell steadfastly REFUSES to put any pressure on opposing QB's and stubbornly REFUSES to make any changes in the defensive scheme when his defense is getting torched.

at least he just got a 3 year contract extension. So if all else fails we get to watch this absolute horsesh*t for the rest of the decade.

Here's to the Bills going 8-8 and having another swing and miss draft.

McKelvin, Hardy, Ellis........what have we gotten from these guys again? Makes my stomach churn.

I am completely disgusted with this team and their head coach. To lose 3 straight AFC East matches means the coaches on the opposite team have discovered a flaw and have game planned successfully against this team that has no answers. I agree this team is wholeheartedly 100% horse---t and 3 more years of a Richard "don't call me dick" Jauron coached team makes me ill. BLAHHHHH!!!

jauron is scared to throw a flag on a play that cost us a 7point deficit

he has no energy..........

as long as he is coach and ralph is owner we will never win

Agreed. And unfortunately, that day will come and also see the team moved out of Buffalo. Sad.