The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as I am watching this game, I start to think...

exactly what DO the Bills do well?

I can't think of anything other than kick FG's and usually pretty good return coverage on special teams....Parrish refuses to even field a punt anymore---everytime he gets one, its a fair catch....

We can't run, we can't pass protect, we can't execute simple plays well, we can't rush the passer, we stop the run occasionally when we need to, we can't cover anyone....

WTF does this team actually do well anymore?

This team has no identity, no plan to win, no anything....they go out there every sunday and play sandlot football against teams that obviously study and plan very well for the Bills weaknesses...and it has started to really show, especially in our own division....

This is some of the worst defensive playcalling I've seen in a while. When the clock is your enemy and you're down two scores, YOU HAVE TO TAKE SOME RISK! YOU HAVE TO EARN A VICTORY, and you can't do that by playing a soft zone and continually giving them dinks and dunks for first downs. CHANGE IT UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!

That 4 - 0 start was a real tease. This is a less than mediocre team that has no dominating players on either side of the ball. Since that fast start we've turned into one of the bottom feeders in the NFL. I can't name one aspect of the game where the Bills dominate. I've known that this game was going to be a loss since the first New England drive. 0 -3 in the division 1 -4 in the last five games. It's been PAINFUL to watch this team regress over the past month.