The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

Stop w/ the fire JAuron nonsense. It's not gonna happen and it makes you sound like a 12 yr old. He blew the red flag thing but if the Bills don't get a tough first down then it's easily 13-3 at the half. At least they are still w/in 7.

What did you think about his use of TOs at the end of the half?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that any of you don't have a reason to be sick to your stomach about today (and the previous two weeks as well), but if we failed on fourth and three and New England drove down and got points before the half, you all would have been screaming about punting the ball. It's not DJ's fault that Hardy didn't get the first down.

Oh, please, Jauron is calling a terrible game....

Stop w/ the fire JAuron nonsense. It's not gonna happen and it makes you sound like a 12 yr old. He blew the red flag thing but if the Bills don't get a tough first down then it's easily 13-3 at the half. At least they are still w/in 7.

I don't have a problem with the positive outlook, but the combination of poor execution and poor coaching this game has not given any objective observer of the Bills a warm, fuzzy feeling about the second half. They're still in it, but they need to have a stellar third quarter or I'll be washing the car during the fourth and listening on the internet.

Its not that they are down by 7. Its that they are playing like walking losers out there. NO fire. They have lost this game mentally already. Arfing wimps.

Not that any of you don't have a reason to be sick to your stomach about today (and the previous two weeks as well), but if we failed on fourth and three and New England drove down and got points before the half, you all would have been screaming about punting the ball. It's not DJ's fault that Hardy didn't get the first down.

not me. they need to do something to change the momentum of this game. they're playing like pussies and on their way to laying down altogether.

We suck pretty hard, but so do the pats. This game shouldn't even be close. We can't pass or run the ball, we can't stop the pass, or get a push from our dline. Yet it's 10-3, mostly because Jauron got gutless. Frustrating crap

Yeah...I'm trying to figure out how we are only down a TD...any theories?

Throwing a 5-yd pass on 3rd and 10 to a guy not known for his RAC ability is pretty f'n dumb

Yeah, they're only down 7. Does anyone REALLY feel like they have a chance in this game though? With they way they're coaching and playing?

NAh, I knew this game was over after the first Cheatriot possession. Bad penalty, followed by a bad call, followed by "not seeing" the challenge flag. The fix is IN!!!!

Have the Bills really resigned Dick Jauron to an extention.......

Simply outcoached in the first half!

So far, so bad but we can change that soon. Hopefully they figure out it time to play with no brakes.

Oh, please, Jauron is calling a terrible game....

I didn't say he wasn't, did I?

By the way, the Saints, who are playing on the road against a divisional opponent and trailing by more points than we are, just went for it on fourth and three from inside the Atlanta 30. And guess what...they didn't get it. And I'd say the Saints have a slightly better offense than we do.

I didn't say he wasn't, did I?

By the way, the Saints, who are playing on the road against a divisional opponent and trailing by more points than we are, just went for it on fourth and three from inside the Atlanta 30. And guess what...they didn't get it. And I'd say the Saints have a slightly better offense than we do.

If they are inside the 30 they should have kicked the field goal.