Would you trade M. Lynch for......

UncleBuff

Useless?

Personally, I am dissapointed with ML.

I am trying to gauge how other Bills fans see ML relative to this years 1st rounders and a middle 2nd rounder.

I dont think he fares well when compared.

Hurts what you feel about ML? Shoot the messenger, no problem.

BTW, if you feel the post is useless, isnt a response even more useless?

I wouldn't trade Lynch but the book is definitely out on him. He needs to adjust his game now. Teams know all they have to do is string him out and he will essentially tackle himself (by taking himself out of the play). Marshawn loves to improvise and for some godforsaken reason he thinks he can outrun defenders around the corner on a broken play?....well, um he can't. He's not a burner. I'd like to see the guy take a handoff, blast through a seam and not waste steps.

I would definitely take Johnson over Lynch in FF. In fact I have Chris Johnson as a waiver pick up early in the season and he has been golden. In real life however I would keep Lynch. Has yet to reach full potential because our line is barely average. Im sure with a decent line ML will be very good.

I would definitely take Johnson over Lynch in FF. In fact I have Chris Johnson as a waiver pick up early in the season and he has been golden. In real life however I would keep Lynch. Has yet to reach full potential because our line is barely average human. Im sure with a decent line ML will be very good.

FIXED

If some geniuses think ML is the prob then they need to include Fred cuz he's not doing any better there! :w00t:

Methinks the prob lies elsewhere.......

I admit he has been less than stellar, but I find it hard to put all the blame on ML. He may lose some plays for us by trying to do more than he should, but then if he does break a big one by extending the play we sing his praises for getting something out of nothing. If the o-line that was supposed to be so great this year would do some decent blocking, we just may be able to see the ML that we expected out of Cal. Maybe we can trade our line for one of those other running backs' lines. :w00t: