I know Our Line Is Not Great

along with some pitches right and left with Lynch capped off with a couple reverses might just be what the Dr ordered. There has GOT to be some creativity with the offense on Sunday so Trent can expose that brutal secondary in NE.

Heck with the Wildcat...just run a damn pitch once in a while

along with some pitches right and left with Lynch capped off with a couple reverses might just be what the Dr ordered. There has GOT to be some creativity with the offense on Sunday so Trent can expose that brutal secondary in NE.

They ran a wildcat play against the Jests. I think they may be practicing this more this week. At the very least it gives the Pets* something else to prepare for.

I have been wondering why they havn't tried more pitch-outs for the last few weeks. With the personnelwe have it would work. Especialy Jackson!

Can you believe he is one of the lowest paid members of the BILLS team?

GO BILLS!

PUNISH THE PATSIES!!!

When they've tried they have been able to get outside of the defense and pick up decent yardage. I just don't understand why it hasn't been run the past 2 games.(that i can recall)

STOP CALLING IT THE WILDCAT. They stole it from Arkansas who called it the WILDHOG. Dolphins are neither wild nor cats. Lets agree to that right now. Maybe the Bills could run some CRAZYINDIAN formation....

Acutually they call it the wildcat because it was the formation coined by pop warner in the 20's. Arkansas stole WILDHOG from that...get the facts straight before u try to bang on someone...schmuck

Acutually they call it the wildcat because it was the formation coined by pop warner in the 20's. Arkansas stole WILDHOG from that...get the facts straight before u try to bang on someone...schmuck

"Well, Wildcat was written in a kind of obsolete vernacular. ...Wildcat. ...reaaaaoowww. ...I'm gonna go."

- Eli Cash

what gets me is why the bills are not going with jackson and lynch in the backfield with 2 tight ends in to block. te could then run play action with either of the backs and have max protection with the line and tight ends. you then hit the back that was not the play action back in the flat and let him take off. both lynch and jackson have shown to be very good at running after the catch.

what gets me is why the bills are not going with jackson and lynch in the backfield with 2 tight ends in to block. te could then run play action with either of the backs and have max protection with the line and tight ends. you then hit the back that was not the play action back in the flat and let him take off. both lynch and jackson have shown to be very good at running after the catch.

what is this madden '09???

what is this madden '09???

are you serious?

the bills have not been able to run due to p!ss poor blocking and the line being stacked. well if the other team wants to play up on the line, make them pay for it.

madden has nothing to do with it. it's called finding a way to use your players, or at least get them involved to throw off the opposing d

are you serious?

the bills have not been able to run due to p!ss poor blocking and the line being stacked. well if the other team wants to play up on the line, make them pay for it.

madden has nothing to do with it. it's called finding a way to use your players, or at least get them involved to throw off the opposing d

they have not seen "stacked" fronts. if u've been watching the games closely teams are dropping 8 men into coverage and daring the bills to run the ball because they know they cant. teams dont respect our running game at all. we cant run the ball against a 4 man front let alone a "stacked" fronts on 4 and 1 (two weeks in a row) . the line just doesnt generate enough push to win the battles man and its not going to get any better, no matter what formation we use, until we have a center and right guard

I'd like to see them run that play the Clowns ran last night. In the shotgun with Fred to the left of TE. At the snap of the ball TE runs left and Fred runs right and catches the direct snap and runs around end. I think that could work.

I also like the Madden '09 idea. If it works, great. There are no style points in football.

I haven't seen it mentioned on here once, but the Jets passed out of the 2 tight end formation for their fist TD. Totally faked us out. When they lined up like that I said, "look out for the pass", but I guess the Bills D didn't hear me. Nothing wrong with a little trickery. Hit 'em with what they don't expect.

Actually, it's not a true Wildcat formation to begin with. True, Pop Warner invented it and later used by Princeton for an undefeated season. Anyhoo, a true wildcat formation is a single wing formation with two tailbacks and the 'QB' is basically a fullback. Just because a tailback is in shotgun and the QB is at WR, doesn't make it the wildcat formation.

What is this running to the outside concept that you speak of? I thought that a running game must be kept between the tackles. At least I'm pretty sure that's what Turk "God" Schonert believes.

Seriously though, running to the outside requires members of the O-line to pull which is going to be difficult since they are a group of overweight broken down dump trucks.

What is this running to the outside concept that you speak of? I thought that a running game must be kept between the tackles. At least I'm pretty sure that's what Turk "God" Schonert believes.

Seriously though, running to the outside requires members of the O-line to pull which is going to be difficult since they are a group of overweight broken down dump trucks.

:w00t: lol u said it

Well I didnt bring it up before because I didnt think you actually wanted to go back that far, But the offense is actually known as the "Single Wing" not wildcat... Versions of the Single Wing were used by schools like Pitt, Texas and Notre Dame. There is also a "Double Wing" which is similar, and yes uses a second wing. Wildcat uses some of each of these, as well as unbalenced lines, a very common technique used in both Single and Double wing formations. So yea, dont know where you came up with Wildcat... get the facts straight before u try to bang on someone...schmuck