Take Peters out

After watching the game again Peters was not the issue. Yes he had one false start penalty but lets face it Whittle is not a very good backup, i mean he just gets dominated. And Dockery has been no all star either.

Maybe Dockery lost some motivation to excel the day he signed the big contract? :devil:

Seems like it cause on the 1st INT by Edwards I watched Jenkins just move him out of the way, rush edwards, cuase an early ill advised throw and 7 points for the enemy. He must pick up his game.

:thumbsup: we need to take him out and swich the line back to where we were while he was holding out they were awsome when he came back it went to sh--

Easy on that - remember we played Seattle with a makeshift line. I don't mind Walker on the left side, but with our injuries that still leaves us with Whittle on the right side and....well, no one to fill in for Walker.

Easy on that - remember we played Seattle with a makeshift line. I don't mind Walker on the left side, but with our injuries that still leaves us with Whittle on the right side and....well, no one to fill in for Walker.

With our dearth of quality depth, we do not have the luxury to 'sit' anyone and certainly not Peters given your observations.

:thumbsup: we need to take him out and swich the line back to where we were while he was holding out they were awsome when he came back it went to sh--

The best performance from the O-line this season has been without Peters.

I am not opposed to the idea at all.

I would bench him and let the rest of the team know that their jobs are not safe at all.