School district cancels Halloween...

Most school districts do not allow the kids to dress up for school. Like the article stated they usually have a "Fall Festival". My local disrict just had one this past Friday night. Had a great turnout and raised some much need funds for the elementary school. I think it is great that Washington is finally getting with the times.

I don't mind the cancellation of Halloween..stupid kids dropping garbage all over your lawn after eating their candy while walking around

seems to be a real problem on my street even when it's not halloween...if i ever catch someone littering on my lawn, i'm going to go apestevestojan on their asses

btw, what happened to the **** filter? i had to type in stevestojan myself

Please allow me to interject a few quick facts that I think are relevant here...

1.  Halloween is fun

2.  There's always a bunch of squares trying to ruin everybody else's fun

3.  Witches are not real

Thank you.

84910[/snapback]

Thank you. Sad that people consider raining on everyone's parade to be "getting with the times" <_<

I don't mind the cancellation of Halloween..stupid kids dropping garbage all over your lawn after eating their candy while walking around

seems to be a real problem on my street even when it's not halloween...if i ever catch someone littering on my lawn, i'm going to go apestevestojan on their asses

btw, what happened to the **** filter? i had to type in stevestojan myself

84906[/snapback]

I agree, cancel Halloween, I might be watching the Red Sox in Game 7 and got no time for answering the door.

and if their is no baseball, I got the Patriots vs the Steelers late and got no time for answering the door.

And there is Charmed, Desperate Housewives, and Dead Like Me on and I got no time for answering the door.

Kids in Groton, CT stay the hell away from T-Bone Halloween night, go to East Lyme and mess up their homes

can some one key me in on what it means to "feel offended". I don't think I haev ever felt that. Like I listen to Howard Stern, and people say some things he talks about "offends them"... I know what anger feels like... sadness, joy, etc, etc... But I'm not sure about "offended". I mean, if you dont like it, look the other way, turn the TV off, change the Chanel, etc.

I hate this over the top PC crap.

This just in:

The Frankenstein Anti-Defamation League has released the following statement: "Doctor Frankenstein is extremely upset by the unfavorable representation of his monster in the media as a mindless zombie-like fool. Also, he is very insulted by the comparisons with quarterback Drew Bledsoe."

As a result, Halloween has been canceled forever. <_<

You think that's bad, check this out

Islam to be taught in schools

84914[/snapback]

3rd grade? That's crazy.

I am in favor of world religion classes as folks get into 9 - 10th grades, though. This stuff is just silly. Say Merry Christmas to the wrong kid in public school you loose your job.

Real witches? Please.