What will Monday bring?

This will be my last post until after the game on Sunday. And he'res hoping that after we beat the Pats* on Sunday I'm not reading all the posts of how were going to the SuperBowl. When we lose, we suck. When we beat the Pats Sunday, it will be a big win, but we will still have 7 games to play. See ya'll Monday...with level heads!

This will be my last post until after the game on Sunday. And he'res hoping that after we beat the Pats* on Sunday I'm not reading all the posts of how were going to the SuperBowl. When we lose, we suck. When we beat the Pats Sunday, it will be a big win, but we will still have 7 games to play. See ya'll Monday...with level heads!

Monday will bring a 5-4 record, the Bills in LAST place in the East, and the postmortem of a 31-16 loss. A 0-3 division mark will relegate our season to scoreboard watching and ultimately falling short of the playoffs at 9-7.

Monday will bring a 5-4 record, the Bills in LAST place in the East, and the postmortem of a 31-16 loss. A 0-3 division mark will relegate our season to scoreboard watching and ultimately falling short of the playoffs at 9-7.

Coming soon to a theater near you...

Groundhog Season starring Bill Murray as legendary head coach Dick Jauron.

Guest dog14787

Thats it!!! Reverse psychology on the football Gods!!! Its brilliant!!!

TE will throw an NFL record 23 interceptions, Marshawn will rush for a negative 83 yards, Lee Evans loses his sense of direction and scores 3 TD's for the Pat's, the defense allows the Pat's to score an amazing 183 points in the first half. :devil:

Oh, and James Hardy shoots the Patriots Mascot with his colt 45. :nana: ( he only shoots him in his big toe, relax )

Bills will lose big, 40 something points to less than 20 points.

The Bills will have registered zero sacks.

Trent will have been intercepted 3 or 4 times mainly due to horrible pass protection and constantly being shaken up.

Lynch and Jackson combine for 50 yards.

Jason Peters will have another fukking excuse after the game.

AND

Dick Jauron will give his usual neutral press conference in which he will call no player or unit out on their play and simply state that although things are coming together the team still needs to do some work.

Fire Jauron now, I cannot understand why some of you folks have continually defended this assshole who cannot even come close to compiling a .500 career winning percentage. He has never won an important game and his record is even more abyssmal against teams that are better than .500.

Bills will lose big, 40 something points to less than 20 points.

The Bills will have registered zero sacks.

Trent will have been intercepted 3 or 4 times mainly due to horrible pass protection and constantly being shaken up.

Lynch and Jackson combine for 50 yards.

Jason Peters will have another fukking excuse after the game.

AND

Dick Jauron will give his usual neutral press conference in which he will call no player or unit out on their play and simply state that although things are coming together the team still needs to do some work.

Fire Jauron now, I cannot understand why some of you folks have continually defended this assshole who cannot even come close to compiling a .500 career winning percentage. He has never won an important game and his record is even more abyssmal against teams that are better than .500.

General,

I agree about Jauron. I think he is a lousy coach as well. What has he done to make us a contender? Absolutely nothing. Besides the fact that his gameplans never change, and he challenges plays that he has no business challenging, and he never has our team in a mindset of attacking the opponent, the worst flaw in my opinion is that the standards he has set for the players are frighteningly low.

Listen to a lot of the players talk, and they think they are playing well. I.E. Jason Peters. And there is an article in today's Rochester D & C where Marcus Stroud says the same thing, that he feels he is playing well. Kyle Williams and Chris Kelsay chime in with quotes that tacitly agree. (sorry I am not adept at putting a link on here) Jauron has not made the players ACCOUNTABLE for their very marginal play. There is NO STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE under Jauron. It is as simple as that. In our three losses, we have played terrible. If our coach will not call players out, and DEMAND a certain level of play, the players we have certainly are not and have not taken it upon themselves to do so.

The Bills are deluding themselves if they think they can win with this mindset. It starts at the top. If things don't turn around shortly, changes should definitely be made. Does Russ Brandon and Ralph have the kahones to do what it takes to make this team a winner? It remains to be seen. Keeping guys around like Jason Peters just ruin the fabric of a team. The guy holds out for the entire offseason, comes in the day before the opener, and not a negative word is said. I believe his actions, and subsequent poor play have sunk the O line. Yet he was welcomed back with open arms. Where was his dedication to winning?