Personally, I think the Pats haven't played as well as Buffalo

SKOOBY

Regardless of the outcome good or bad this sunday, the Bills have played better ball up to this point. We have showed our ability to comeback, control the game and determine our course when healthy. I think that the future is much brighter with our current coaching staff and our young, talented team will improve.

We will do well this sunday, make no mistake about it. No shame, no reason to hang our heads.

Regardless of the outcome good or bad this sunday, the Bills have played better ball up to this point. We have showed our ability to comeback, control the game and determine our course when healthy. I think that the future is much brighter with our current coaching staff and our young, talented team will improve.

We will do well this sunday, make no mistake about it. No shame, no reason to hang our heads.

I agree....I think the past two games have bothered the players more than we think. The only thing that stopped them from beating Miami & NYJ are the mental errors and turnovers.

They can't let the Patriots* get into their heads. They are not the same team from last year. They are very beatable.

I agree....I think the past two games have bothered the players more than we think. The only thing that stopped them from beating Miami & NYJ are the mental errors and turnovers.

They can't let the Patriots* get into their heads. They are not the same team from last year. They are very beatable.

Our last 2 games were self inflicted losses, so you got it!!

I agree with this, too. The Pats are on their way down while we're on our way up. They're still going to be a good team as long as Brady & Moss are around, but they're both 31, which isn't that old for a QB and WR, but they aren't going to be the same dominant players year in and year out anymore.

Their D isn't getting any younger other than Mayo (who really needs to be accounted for on Sunday) and their secondary is very suspect.

Hopefully this will be the game that we start to turn the tides on them!

Played better ball.......yeah I can agree with that. However, Buffalo should have 2 more wins on their record. They need to execute better. If they do that they are 7-1 heading into NE without that much pressure to win there.

Always going to be pressure to win a divisional game. Unless you have already clinched a playoff birth.

Need to come out with a full head of steam and just play aggressive and error free. Our weaknesses have been exposed but so have the other teams. All it comes down to is game planning and execution. The playoffs are still a possiBILLity

What game have you been wtching. I was at the jets game. We were dominated on both sides of the ball. We cannot run the ball (30th in the NFL in yeards per rush) and we cannot rush the passer (only 1 pressure when Favre was intercepted). Make no mistake , while I think we are getting better, we have a long way to go and will not be a playoff team until we can run teh ball and pressure the passer better

What game have you been wtching. I was at the jets game. We were dominated on both sides of the ball. We cannot run the ball (30th in the NFL in yeards per rush) and we cannot rush the passer (only 1 pressure when Favre was intercepted). Make no mistake , while I think we are getting better, we have a long way to go and will not be a playoff team until we can run teh ball and pressure the passer better

And, yet, without that int-TD-return, which was a 10-point swing, the Bills win that game.

That's a given but rushing the passer becomes substantially easier when you are expecting them to pass because they are behind. We beat St. Louis by 17 instead of 10 because they were behind by 10 and had to push it, the Bills knew they had to push it on the pass as well.

SKOOB,

I want to see this OL come out pissed off and just push people around all day.......

Well if Tom Brady didn't go down this thread wouldn't exist stop making excuses for your losses, your team got beat completely by the jets and dolphins. We lost our games because we didn't score more points than the other team quit whining about injuries Bills fans its part of the game

If you have a point somewhat resembling something intelligent, please feel free to contribute to the conversation. If you are just going to be a low-brow d!ck, like many of the people I have run across since I moved to Boston, go back to your own board, you dirty, smelly troll.