NFL Replay

I might watch it. Didn't get to see the whole game. Still trying to figure out how 25 for 36 and 289 yards and a TD and still only score 10 points and lose by 9 ...

it's called turnovers in the 20 or just plain turnovers..take your pick(punn intended)

Anyone else watching?

After watching that first half, I can NOT believe we lose this game. Anyone that thinks we absolutely SUCK is crazy - we may be stupid, we may be shooting ourselves in the foot, but we do not suck.

Anyone else watching?

After watching that first half, I can NOT believe we lose this game. Anyone that thinks we absolutely SUCK is crazy - we may be stupid, we may be shooting ourselves in the foot, but we do not suck.

Everyone (I think) felt that way at halftime. The defense getting run over on a 9 minute drive with all the momentum in the world did a lot to alter the perception of the game, and I think rightfully so.

Anyone else watching?

Sometimes thats the mark of a sucky team

i dont think we suck but thats not making me feel better for sure

Anyone else watching?

When you turn it over 4 times and fail to cash in when in the Red Zone...We suck.

I might watch it. Didn't get to see the whole game. Still trying to figure out how 25 for 36 and 289 yards and a TD and still only score 10 points and lose by 9 ...

...oh! And don't forget about the point in the game where the offense was on the field for nearly one full quarter straight and didn't score A DAMN THING!