So know we're rebuilding?!?!?!?!

TheZone78

"We feel that we have a young team that is going to continue to develop and continue to grown under coach Mularkey and we feel the fans should be patient, not just with the team but with a rookie coach, who we feel has all the right ingredients to be successful in this league," said Donahoe.

If that's the case, once J.P. is fully healed then he should start right away based on this logic.

Tom is now shifting his line from a playoff contender to a rebuilding team.

Hilarious..... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

When will there be a fan revolt?  When will the fans start asking for TD to be fired?  I think we all were hard on GW, but maybe he was not the problem....I think we will fire MM and then realize that it is the GM?

84708[/snapback]

We have been asking for his head.

Unbelievable. Hey TD I think the fan base doesn't need your scrutiny considering they are turning out in droves to see a team that is 1-5.

Jackass.

Fire him Ralph.

Look at what Pitt is putting together not that he's not making decision.

Unbelievable. Hey TD I think the fan base doesn't need your scrutiny considering they are turning out in droves to see a team that is 1-5.

Jackass.

Fire him Ralph.

Look at what Pitt is putting together not that he's not making decision.

84837[/snapback]

I wouldn't surprised if this weekends game is a sell out!

This year is a washout - we are going to get beat at home by the Cardinals - and it will probably be blacked out

Lets just get JP in and get him on the job training, so he doesnt have to take his lumps next year like Carson Palmer - I cant handle another year going backwards...if this year is flushed lets REALLY flush and work on next year

Hmmm. TD, Maybe you should consider that if your 32-year-old QB (in his 12th season in the league) hadn't turned the ball over FIVE times, the team could very well have won yesterday!

"Rookie" HC? So now that's the excuse, huh? Now you know why so many of us were hoping that you would hire a HC with experience, TD.

Now you are asking us for patience? I think we've been VERY patient for the past 4 years! Let's hope that Ralph's patience is wearing thin as well.

He is so full of it I can't believe it. An ex-linebacker/announcer (Millen) has done a better job of turning around a franchise than this loser! How people can continue to defend Donahoe is beyond me. He is all ego and publicity driven. If bottom line results mattered (on the field)... he'd be GONE!

"We feel that we have a young team that is going to continue to develop and continue to grown under coach Mularkey and we feel the fans should be patient, not just with the team but with a rookie coach, who we feel has all the right ingredients to be successful in this league," said Donahoe.

If that's the case, once J.P. is fully healed then he should start right away based on this logic. 

84686[/snapback]

Let me continue for Donahoe: ' With a full year's tutelage, our player's should be able to win two games consecutively sometime in the near future. This will indeed be a team of which we can all be proud. Who knows? In the not so distant future we may aspire to be a .500 team. Your awe-inspiring, all-knowing, never-made-a-mistake-yet fearless leader signing off'.

He is so full of it I can't believe it. An ex-linebacker/announcer (Millen) has done a better job of turning around a franchise than this loser! How people can continue to defend Donahoe is beyond me. He is all ego and publicity driven. If bottom line results mattered (on the field)... he'd be GONE!

85155[/snapback]

Scary thing is that the Lions sucked too...but you could see the pieces coming together...and he hired a proven coach...and BAM! they are respectable.

84686[/snapback]

Maybe Donahoe meant.....".....continue to develop and continue to groan"

:angry:

84686[/snapback]

When did he say we were a playoff team?

TD should be fired for that travesty he calls on O-line alone!!!

84686[/snapback]

The really hilarious part is that TD has a built in excuse for next year too. Does anybody expect to not hear the following at some point next year:

"We feel we have a young team that is going to continue to develop and continue to grow under the leadership of J.P. Losman and we feel the fans should be patient, not just with the team but with esentially a rookie QB, who we feel has all the right ingredients to be successful in this league."

I'm sure he'll come up with some excuse for the 2006 season too, just give him time.