Barak Obama, 44th President of the United States

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to watch you bitches reap what you sow. Proud of yourselves, feeling so bad to be an American that you will elect a black muslim to the formerly known as the White House. Were you all proud to watch Black Panthers bully voters in Philly? Get ready cause now affirmative action has a firm stanglehold on the U.S. ! The women named the "moocher" proudly declaring that she no longer has to worry about gas in her car or her mortgage payment. Hope you are all happy. I know now that alot of you are say " Oh God what have I done!" Congratulations on weakening our country. Now watch as these people burn this country down in celebration. Instead of Hail to Chief, just play Fifty cents "In the Club" :thumbdown:

God please forgive them they know not what they do.

You're a pathetic and sad human being. Something tells me you don't get laid much.

Yes, because I, unlike most of you sheeple, realize that CHANGE isn't going to come from within the two-party dictatorship.

Well, that would be a noble ideal...IF the Libertarian (or ANY non-major) party candidate had a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting elected. You would have better-served exercising your right to abstain from voting. Or voting for yourself.

Well, that would be a noble ideal...IF the Libertarian (or ANY non-major) party candidate had a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting elected. You would have better-served exercising your right to abstain from voting. Or voting for yourself.

You're right, but the federal government's slowly working their way toward chipping away at the ability of the population to rise in armed rebellion. So I guess we're !@#$ed.

That's the problem. His O'line hasn't even been picked yet. I feel that a candidate should pick not only their running mate but their cabinet before the elections.

The advisers he chose to surround himself with, speaks volumes, IMO. I expect a much smarter, and less "cohesive" group, than what we saw the past eight years.

The advisers he chose to surround himself with during the campaign. Didn't I already say that?

Do you know all the advisers he surrounded himself with? Do you have any idea how many people are in the Obama camp? Do you have any idea where all that money he got was going?

You're right, but the federal government's slowly working their way toward chipping away at the ability of the population to rise in armed rebellion. So I guess we're !@#$ed.

As the Dean said, it was a matter of choosing the less horrible choice. I believe we're less !@#$ed with Obama than McCain.

Do you know all the advisers he surrounded himself with? Do you have any idea how many people are in the Obama camp? Do you have any idea where all that money he got was going?

Not sure what you are asking. He raised a LOT of money from an incredibly large base of supporters. He spent a fortune to get elected Are you suggesting he pocketed the money and is going to Vegas, or something?

As the Dean said, it was a matter of choosing the less horrible choice. I believe we're less !@#$ed with Obama than McCain.

I think our choice this year was better than in most past elections. There was a time when I would have voted for John McCain, and been happy about it...that was a long time ago, though. McCain ran a horrible and disgusting campaign. His choice (yeah, right) of VP was an insult to the electorate. I think John McCain is a better man than that, though. I think he is the man he showed in his concession speech, tonight. Unfortunately, that man stayed hidden for the last few months, and I wouldn't trust the man who he became, to be our President.

Thats what everyone is dying to make this about. So go ahead if it makes you sleep better knowing you elected an unproven individual to the Office. I would have rather had Billary be elected.

How is McCain proven? He has been a Senator for 20 years, yet never bothered to educate himself on the economy. He couldn't even run a decent campaign. His judgment is notoriously bad. He is a talk (and act) first, think about it later, kind of guy. We just had a guy like that in office for 8 years, and look where it got us.

NOBODY is proven for the job, until they do the job.

For those concerned that this is the beginning of a dramatic social change in this country, all I can say is: I sure hope so. This country has FAR bigger problems than who marries whom and which, if any, religion a person chooses to practice (again, for example). The positive changes that began in the 60's, and have been stunted by a group of a rabid reactionaries that were key to Republican victories over the past couple of decades. Hopefully, the Republican party will learn its lesson and rid themselves of this divisive and embarrassing faction.

Gee, I could have sworn Bill Clinton was lobbing Cruise Missiles around like candy at a parade?

Did I miss something? Obama will be no different.

I'll give Mr. Wonderful a couple months to roll back the Shrubs executive orders, don't hold your breath.

Gee, I could have sworn Bill Clinton was lobbing Cruise Missiles around like candy at a parade?

Did I miss something? Obama will be no different.

I'll give Mr. Wonderful a couple months to roll back the Shrubs executive orders, don't hold your breath.

Bill Clinton was, and still is, very respected by the International community. He wasn't perfect, that's for sure. Neither is Obama. But, when Obama asks for military help from Germany, I bet they give it.

Not sure what you are asking. He raised a LOT of money from an incredibly large base of supporters. He spent a fortune to get elected Are you suggesting he pocketed the money and is going to Vegas, or something?

No he hired a shiiload of advisers that you said he surrounded himself with who are smarter that the ones around Bush the last 8 years. I asked what you were basing that on seeing you have no idea who most of those adviser are and what they have told him.

I think our choice this year was better than in most past elections. There was a time when I would have voted for John McCain, and been happy about it...that was a long time ago, though. McCain ran a horrible and disgusting campaign. His choice (yeah, right) of VP was an insult to the electorate. I think John McCain is a better man than that, though. I think he is the man he showed in his concession speech, tonight. Unfortunately, that man stayed hidden for the last few months, and I wouldn't trust the man who he became, to be our President.

I like Obama. Obviously he has a far different perspective than any President that came before him and I think he genuinely wants to make a difference. I've just become so jaded when it comes to politicians that I need to wait for results.

As for McCain, I believe that his handlers were responsible for his gaffes and that he's a decent man. But by going along with them, he proved he shouldn't have been elected President.