Trent Edwards is probably ...........

UncleBuff

.............the best draft pick the Bills have made in 10 years. He was clearly the best QB on the field sunday and was the only reason we were still in the game in the 4th quarter. He will be a top 5 QB in the next 2 seasons.

Those of you bashing him for a few bad plays Sunday need to understand, the play to Hardy was a desperatiion throw. Even if he catches it it was NOT a game winner.The fumble caused by Revis was a great play by Revis, caused by a non-block by a Bills player. You wanna blame Trent???? If ML could have gained 70-80 yds rushing the outcome would have been different. Lynch blows. He is definately one of our worse picks.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

.............the best draft pick the Bills have made in 10 years. He was clearly the best QB on the field sunday and was the only reason we were still in the game in the 4th quarter. He will be a top 5 QB in the next 2 seasons.

Those of you bashing him for a few bad plays Sunday need to understand, the play to Hardy was a desperatiion throw. Even if he catches it it was NOT a game winner.The fumble caused by Revis was a great play by Revis, caused by a non-block by a Bills player. You wanna blame Trent???? If ML could have gained 70-80 yds rushing the outcome would have been different. Lynch blows. He is definately one of our worse picks.

This is why Obama will win the election. Some people just don't get it.

While I agree that people are way too hard on Edwards, you are reaching. TE still has A LOT to prove. A LOT. Let's not go anointing him yet. Let's see if he shakes off these bad games before we crown him anything yet. Also, while I agree that ML has been less then sensational you can't say he's anywhere near one of our worst picks. That's just ridiculous and it takes away this posts' credibility.

Trent needs to learn to keep his head on a swivel and see those guys rushing him so he can throw it away. He's locking onto receivers.

1) It's a football board. 2) This country re-elect GWB. While Obama is clearly the best choice, fear-based people afraid of change will probably elect a geezer and a bat crazy governor of a state with a smaller population than metro Buffalo.

Also, while I agree that ML has been less then sensational you can't say he's anywhere near one of our worst picks. That's just ridiculous and it takes away this posts' credibility.

Agreed there - I mean to say that Marshawn Lynch is worse than Erik Flowers? Well that's just down right mean.

Come on man, don't lump this crazy bastard in with us Democrats. It is widely known that all Democrats support Marshawn Lynch. This man has no home.

And since you brought up politics - I just want to tell everyone to buy stock because when the Democrats win today, the Dow is going to jump like crazy tomorrow.

1) It's a football board. 2) This country re-elect GWB. While Obama is clearly the best choice, fear-based people afraid of change will probably elect a geezer and a bat crazy governor of a state with a smaller population than metro Buffalo.

Yes lets vote for the candidate that voted for 4th trimester abortion and Palin is the one that is bat crazy

Yes lets vote for the candidate that voted for 4th trimester abortion and Palin is the one that is bat crazy

I know you meant 3rd trimester.

It's my understanding that he voted "present", repeatedly for an Illinois bill, that mandated that a fetus that survived an abortion, was to be placed on a table, given no care whatsoever, and allowed to die.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200712140004

Nice math, patsy* troll. In any event, i am in favor of abortions that occur between the 75th and 91st trimesters.