2008-9 Syracuse University Basketball Thread

bills44

do you really want them to defend against the 3 more when the opponent shoots 30 of them and doesnt make a third of them, and you maintain a double digit lead?

Did you see the end of the 1st half Pooj? Paul Harris was a total liability on defense surrendering two big three pointers due to his breakdowns and getting dunked on to allow ASU to close a 15 point lead down to a 9 point lead to end the half.

I actually just did some research and found out that their opponents have shot 28.9% from beyond the arc for the year compared to Syracuse shooting 34.3% for the year. I thought opponents field goal percentage would have been a lot higher than that.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there was an article where Flynn and Devo said they are both coming back. Our team next year will be loaded if true; and we'll need to dump one scholarship.

Wow, first I've heard that Flynn might return:

http://blog.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/..._returning.html

r u !@#$ing kidding me, how was than not a charge on griffin...and then no block on that harris shot????? i guarantee this game is called way too tightly in the second half...just to mess up ALL the players

I wondered if I missed something but when they replayed it it was a charge! The announcers just ignored it. :rolleyes:

we are so much better than this team, despite how badly we are playing we kept it close and are now even making a run....too big of a hole though :rolleyes:

rautins and devo should be embarrassed to play as poorly as they have been...no excuse for it...

Kristoff must be hurt....he has seen very little since taking his spill