When did we become a soft finesse team??

One of my proudest moments as a Bills fan was after we beat the fish in Buffalo years ago, and the pork-faced Satan said after the game that we just beat their asses all day. Our defense (Pat Williams and Ted Washington stopped them on a couple 4th and 1's )was incredible. Johnson said we were the Tougher team and one of the toughest he had faced.

Where oh where has the Manhood gone. Our team has the smallest sack of any team I have seen. A direct reflection of the coach. No passion, no heart, no problem. (I realize that is untrue, but I would love to see SOMEBODY spitting nails after back to back turds like they just laid!!)

Edwards is better than JP but so what- OL still can't run block in fact they have regressed, Peters is giving the Bills a big FU by playing at about 70%, is it going to cost him money you betcha but since when are these guys rational adults, I don't think the rest of them are holding back they're just not very good.

No running game, no pass rush, no fight.....what happened? The weather is turning soon and we have NOTHING in the trenches...somebody talk me off the ledge....

The day Marv Levy and Wade Phillips left the building.....Since those guys have left, we have absolutely had no pass rush, unable to run the ball consistently and make the big plays when it matters.

The day Marv Levy and Wade Phillips left the building.....Since those guys have left, we have absolutely had no pass rush, unable to run the ball consistently and make the big plays when it matters.

Why did we stop attacking on D after the first couple of drives?? We were getting great pressure on Brett, then we went right back to that soft-ass zone that CAN'T stop the short passing game!!

Why did we stop attacking on D after the first couple of drives?? We were getting great pressure on Brett, then we went right back to that soft-ass zone that CAN'T stop the short passing game!!

I hate the soft cover/zone 2, let the frigging team take chances! A burn is worth a turnover! Play man more, play tighter. We need to ditch "bend not win".