Call me crazy

But I think Miami has a better defense than the Bills.

They have one guy with more sacks than the entire Bills defense. Much more active, much more risk-taking, much better coached.

Hell, they may have a better TEAM than the Bills do at this point of the season.

They have one guy with more sacks than the entire Bills defense. Much more active, much more risk-taking, much better coached.

Hell, they may have a better TEAM than the Bills do at this point of the season.

Right now the Bills are the worst team in the division.

PTR

They will be fighting the rest of the season to avoid last place in the division.

Than why are they 3-4?

Because they didn't start with Seattle and Oakland.

But yet they lost to Houston, Arizona, the Jets and the Ravens?

Doesn't that tell you more that the AFC East is full of scrappy teams pulling off scrappy wins?

This thread makes me sick. You guys are (for lack of a better term) babies. You can't take a loss. Its embarrassing. It really is. Grow up. We're 5-3.

How about that Bills pass rush? Did they register a sack today on Favre? 1? Maybe?

How about against commander noodle-arm last week? Oh year, he just gashed the defense with that perennial pro-bowler Teddy Ginn for 176 yards.

:thumbdown:

Once again, the DEFENSE DIDN'T LOSE THE GAME TODAY! When your defense holds the opponent to 16 points, scores a TD, and the offense can only muster 10 points, it's NOT THE DEFENSE.

Absolutely. I seriously have to question the sanity of anyone that walks away from this game and feels like our defense let us down. Honestly....what game were you watching? Ok sure its cool to think we can sack Favre a million times but sh--. We had a pick 6 and held them 16 points what more do you want?

Absolutely. I seriously have to question the sanity of anyone that walks away from this game and feels like our defense let us down. Honestly....what game were you watching? Ok sure its cool to think we can sack Favre a million times but sh--. We had a pick 6 and held them 16 points what more do you want?

More QB pressure would be nice.