Ralph is problem

we will only begin winnining when Ralph leaves

Thank you very much! I have been saying this for years. This guy has done everything on the cheap and the end product is what it is. The talent evaluation on this team is nothing short of horrible, do we even have college scouts? We reach for average free agent talent because we don't want to make the block buster deal to get a real difference maker. We overpay for average talent, people like Kelsey and Schobel, but we let studs like Winfield, Williams, and Clements walk. The vicious circle will repeat itself when we let Greer go and plug the position with some less than average talent. Our front office is a freakin joke; nothing but a bunch of low grade NFL hacks!

I don't buy the money argument; He has put money down for players in the past.

There is merit to the "Quieter Al Davis" rep. AJ Smith was screaming up and down about how much Wilson sticks his nose in stuff. Without Ralph, there would have been no RJ/Flutie controversy.

Often times when owners interfere, the results aren't good:

Al Davis

Daniel Snyder

Jerry Jones

etc

You're insane. Ralph isn't cheap. You wanted him to sign Peters? Come on. We picked up Stroud in the offseason. We're hardly a cheap team, and if you want to make the argument that we are, its because we have no market, and rely on revenue sharing, hardly Ralph's fault.

You're insane. Ralph isn't cheap. You wanted him to sign Peters? Come on. We picked up Stroud in the offseason. We're hardly a cheap team, and if you want to make the argument that we are, its because we have no market, and rely on revenue sharing, hardly Ralph's fault.

Fans like these don't deserve an NFL team. They should move the Bills now and put them out of their misery.

PTR

Fans like these don't deserve an NFL team. They should move the Bills now and put them out of their misery.

PTR

You don't deserve a team, you nutjob. Go worship Obama in your mom's basement. Don't you insult my fanhood you bum. You're a joke. I am embarrassed that you align yourself with the same football team as I.

You don't deserve a team, you nutjob. Go worship Obama in your mom's basement. Don't you insult my fanhood you bum. You're a joke. I am embarrassed that you align yourself with the same football team as I.

Keep the politics on the PPP board. Newbies like you are clueless anyway. I've been on this board since it started. The neighborhood has gone down hill since you arrived.

PTR

Does anyone with a clue think that a new ownership group that has to plunk down $800M while making maybe $20M in profit a year is going to go hog-wild buying FA's, coaches, and GM's? Do you realize that Buffalo's location has a lot do do with who wants to coach/play there? The Bills as it stands need to overspend to attract FA's.

Keep the politics on the PPP board. Newbies like you are clueless anyway. I've been on this board since it started. The neighborhood has gone down hill since you arrived.

PTR

Great. You've been posting on a message board longer than me. What a comeback. You're a joke and don't know what you're talking about and have to resort to calling me a newbie. I hate being confrontational but you called out my fanhood for the only thing that I have a serious passion for. Watching Bills games is my favorite past time, and you're just a chump who thinks their witty retorts on a message board can demean someone's morale. Give me a break. I already hate you because you don't know about anything politically, don't make this more severe because you're going to start sh*t about my fandom. You're a joke. I hope you keep calling me out on my newbie status, because I'm not leaving until you wake up and stop calling out Bills fans.

LOL. Sure sign of ignorant person with no real intelligence with which to make an argument is that they simply fling insults with no backing behind them.

Ralph is not this years problem. PromoTheRobot was agreeing with you, you dunce.

LOL. Sure sign of ignorant person with no real intelligence with which to make an argument is that they simply fling insults with no backing behind them.

Ralph is not this years problem. PromoTheRobot was agreeing with you, you dunce.

Then why did he quote me? Call me a dunce? This guy was def. calling me out. I was resorting to insults because you do not call out someones fanhood to something they live and die by. That's uncalled for.

Then why did he quote me? Call me a dunce? This guy was def. calling me out. I was resorting to insults because you do not call out someones fanhood to something they live and die by. That's uncalled for.

He quoted you in agreement. I don't understand the problem. "Fans like these" as in the crazy guy who started the thread, and does not deserve a football team to cheer for.