Bills - Jets Game Thread

KD in CA

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Outcoached...AGAIN!

Hey Mangenius, way to teach your player to step out of bounds while recovering a kickoff.

2. We cannot run the ball.

Don't need to say a thing here!

3. Stupid penalties.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Nice hold on Moormans run.

4. PLEASE BLOCK FOR EDWARDS!

Man, we can really see the difference when he has blocking, darn near picks

apart the opposing D with good bloocking, looks rather ordinary with zero blocking.

5. Not ready for prime-time players.

Move over SNL, these are truly the NOT READY FOR PRIME-TIME PLAYERS!

Second game in a row were we just gave up. I don't know what it is, we come out like gangbusters

then all of a sudden we crap out.

I suspect it has alot to do with the O-line and D-line. When we put zero pressure on the QB,

picked apart...again. When we can't run or pass block, well just watch the game and see what happens.

I would love to see Marshawn be able to JUST RUN THE BALL! He can't even get the 2 yards most runners

get with a good o-line push. He's juking 3 yards deep JUST TO GET BACK TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE.

I love this team, and think they are really good. We are just a few o-line and one d-line player from being

really good.

question:

Why does the cameraman always seem to miss a fake handoff when favre does it? They always pan to him if he hands off and fakes the pass and they always roll with the RB when he does a PA fake. Is he honestly that much better at faking handoffs or do the cameramen do that on purpose to further enhance the favre legacy?