Hello Bills fans!

Hello to all you wonderful Bills fans. Hope you are all well and keeping warm in beautiful upstate NY.

Us downstate NYJ fans are looking foward to Sundays game and I must say we have been very impressed with the 08 Bills thusfar.

Seems your team has really turned the corner this year.

I know its early but its awfully nice NOT seeing N.E. at the top of the AFCE

So, what do you think? Does Farve hand it to you guys on a platter with 4 picks or does he have one of his good games this week?

Do you think ML will have any running room? With the way Jenkins, Pace, Barton have been playing for us it is gonna be tough to run for him this week. We do not fear ML like we did with Willis. I think our most solid LB, Harris is out and that could hurt.

Must say though Trent is a guy we fear. If he is on we are probably screwed. He and Evans could REALLY light us up.

Your d-line injuries could really help us run sunday. T Jones has been solid this year and Leon Washington is quite a weapon whether it be returning kicks recieving or rushing. Keep an eye on him. He is fun to watch.

Hey lets hope for an injury free well played game and may the team that plays better walk away with the "W".

Well I gotta go now my mother is yelling down to me. (I still live in the basement) because I am tying up her phoneline. Dial-up service sux.

So long till next NYJ / Bills game.

Your downstate friend.

LI Phil

All right MAAAAAH ! Im logged offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Christ! What a PIA she is.

Welcome Phil. I can see this game going either way. The Jets run defense has been good and if the Bills O-line doesn't make some holes, ML and FJ are going to have a long day. The same for our defense. If they don't create any pressure on Favre, and don't press the WRs at the line, he's going to carve up the Bills D just like Pennington and Warner did.

I don't see this as a gimme for the Bills. The only advantage is they're playing at home. Hopefully TE and the WRs have their A-game and the O-line can give TE the same protection he had against SD.

This is a must win for the Bills. The trip to NE next week will be no cake walk either. 6-2 at the half way point is something not a lot of us expected, but it would be nice.

I think the Bills are going to DIAL-UP a win tomorrow. Trent will take advantage of your missing MLB and DIAL-UP Evans and especially Parrish over the middle. After the game, Parrish will take his soap -- DIAL --UP to you guys because he won't even break a sweat.

No seriously...make a deal with your mother about your grades and get something other than DIAL-UP.

Hey Phil, welcome back. Good to see you again.

I think you hit on all the high points. Favre is feast or famine. Washington is the guy I always fear playing the Jets -- he's that classic 3d down back playmaker that can hurt you in a variety of ways. And it sounds like you guys have really improved the DL.

There haven't been many blowouts in this series in a while, so I expect another tight game in the 4Q and since both teams have done well in that situation this year, it should be a good finish.

Welcome Phil. I can see this game going either way. The Jets run defense has been good and if the Bills O-line doesn't make some holes, ML and FJ are going to have a long day. The same for our defense. If they don't create any pressure on Favre, and don't press the WRs at the line, he's going to carve up the Bills D just like Pennington and Warner did.

I don't see this as a gimme for the Bills. The only advantage is they're playing at home. Hopefully TE and the WRs have their A-game and the O-line can give TE the same protection he had against SD.

This is a must win for the Bills. The trip to NE next week will be no cake walk either. 6-2 at the half way point is something not a lot of us expected, but it would be nice.

You mean either the Bills or the Jets will win?

Hey, Phil, speaking of pass rush, how's Gholston doing? I thought that kid was going to be a beast coming out of the draft, but haven't heard much about him to date. Here's hoping he cranks it up soon, just not starting tomorrow. Why not wait until you're playing the Pats*.....

Hey, Phil, speaking of pass rush, how's Gholston doing? I thought that kid was going to be a beast coming out of the draft, but haven't heard much about him to date. Here's hoping he cranks it up soon, just not starting tomorrow. Why not wait until you're playing the Pats*.....

Gholstons been a terrible disappointment. Not to say he won't be good, but SO FAR, he sucks.

OUCH!......Did you have to bring Gholston up?

Cant really say how he is going to turn out as we have seen VERY little of him. I am cautiously pessimistic.

However, TE Dustin Keller looks to be a great pick as is Dwight Lowrey.

Keller can fly and has great hands and makes nice yrd after catch.

Lowrey was a 4th round steal. Cant believe he lasted that long.

Having said that, Trent will probably scorch him tommorow.

Hello to all you wonderful Bills fans. Hope you are all well and keeping warm in beautiful upstate NY.

Us downstate NYJ fans are looking foward to Sundays game and I must say we have been very impressed with the 08 Bills thusfar.

Seems your team has really turned the corner this year.

I know its early but its awfully nice NOT seeing N.E. at the top of the AFCE

So, what do you think? Does Farve hand it to you guys on a platter with 4 picks or does he have one of his good games this week?

Do you think ML will have any running room? With the way Jenkins, Pace, Barton have been playing for us it is gonna be tough to run for him this week. We do not fear ML like we did with Willis. I think our most solid LB, Harris is out and that could hurt.

Must say though Trent is a guy we fear. If he is on we are probably screwed. He and Evans could REALLY light us up.

Your d-line injuries could really help us run sunday. T Jones has been solid this year and Leon Washington is quite a weapon whether it be returning kicks recieving or rushing. Keep an eye on him. He is fun to watch.

Hey lets hope for an injury free well played game and may the team that plays better walk away with the "W".

Well I gotta go now my mother is yelling down to me. (I still live in the basement) because I am tying up her phoneline. Dial-up service sux.

So long till next NYJ / Bills game.

Your downstate friend.

LI Phil

All right MAAAAAH ! Im logged offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Christ! What a PIA she is.

So cheesey

Hearing rumors Jackson will start today. Any truth here?

Jets receivers are hurting. Could spell big trouble for NY.

Farve has been practicing throwing to his own team all week. Should help.

Is McKelvin gonna start? Would like to see the kid play. Holding him out seems to be impeding his developement.

Shoebel has owned Ferguson in prior meetings. Think D'Brick is happy today?

Poz is your tackle machine, Harris is ours and he is out.

Watch out for Calvin Pace. He is everything Gholston was supposed to be.

Jets and fans really fear Evans. Deservedly so. He can make all the difference today.

I think this is gonna be a really good game.

Thanks for letting me visit.

PS, Please kick the snot out of NE.