Obama's Aunt an Illegal Alien

Wacka

I have never given money to my half-aunt either. I guess I am not a human being. I would assume that 99.99% of Americans are not human beings.

Well I don't know too many people that even have a half-aunt !

I stepped on an ant once (the insect variety) and it split in half, but that was a half-ant not a half-aunt.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here' the thing: 99% of Americans didn't write a best selling novel that talks specifically about their "Aunti." And 99% of Americans don't run for president on the idea that "I am my brother's keeper" and "We have to heal our souls." But now she's just a half-aunt tied to a deadbeat dad. She'll probably get the 'ol "Plumber Treatment" first thing Monday morning.

Still, the thing that really makes all of this so disingenuous is that when we talk about tax cuts, all the hardcore liberals yell how anyone making a quarter million a year can handle that little "drop in the bucket" tax increase to help other anonymous people who are less fortunate because that's what humanity is all about. And yet here is this Aunt...loving, dear old Aunti...living in a snotshack on government assistance, and well...really...why use a drop from your own bucket, Barack, when you can tax the hell out of all the other rich people and give THAT to her instead.

The very definition of hypocrite. That goes right to the very core of this man's integrity. Or lack of it. I never thought I'd say this, but he is quickly becoming, without question, Hillary Clinton with a dick.

And still, here come the liberals, who two weeks ago were obsessed with someone's wardrobe, telling us this illegal half-aunt tied to a deadbeat dad is meaningless because we have an economy that needs our attention. I got bad news for that thinking; it goes completely against Michelle Obama and her preaching that before we can fix anything else, we have to fix ourselves. "We have to heal our souls."

Did everyone on the left not get those notes, or is that just another in a long line of messages that are being tweaked before Tuesday?

And K-dog, for as little as it is probably worth, few people are as open minded on this board as you are, so you'll forgive me if I find it hard to believe that if you wrote a best-selling book that earned you plenty of cash into your $5M income, and mentioned your loving Aunti, that would you not open your wallet and heart to help her once you found out she was living in a dump on government assistance. And I'm pretty most Americans would, too.

He barely knows her. You're referring to something that I doubt you bothered to look closely into. He has met her four times in his life. Now, you could say that two years ago when he got a phone call saying she was in Boston he should have taken her in as family, or offered her money. Why? It's not as if this was a close relative. He spoke so affectionately of her in his book because she greeted him warmly 20 years ago when he first visited Kenya. His father deserted him when he was two. He only met his father for a month in his life so it's not like this was a big part of a loving family and went there on a quest to find out something of his roots.

He saw her briefly again when he brought his wife to Kenya four years later, saw her when he invited her to the United States for a family gathering nine years ago, and once four years ago at his swearing in ceremony. That's it. Frankly, it's just total bullschit and a cheap shot to just imply he should take care of this woman. I rarely if ever talk to my aunts that I have known all of my life. That side of his family abandoned him, not the other way around.

His father had as many as eight kids, from three or four different wives (reports vary) that he doesn't know. Should he take care of all of them, too?

http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci_10874860

And now we have his campaign havung to refund her $265 contribution to his campaign! :worthy:

Two reasons:

1) Foreign nationals can't contribute

2) Illegal aliens can't contribute. :flirt:

She's living in the projects. Where the F did she get the $ to contribute?

And now we have his campaign havung to refund her $265 contribution to his campaign! :worthy:

Two reasons:

1) Foreign nationals can't contribute

2) Illegal aliens can't contribute. :flirt:

She's living in the projects. Where the F did she get the $ to contribute?

She saved up her welfare pennies :angry:

So in other words, they did the right thing?

Only after they were called on it. Just like the 3 million Gore got from his Chinese buddy. the question is what about the other 200 million in illegal campaign funds that he can't or won't account for?

Only after they were called on it. Just like the 3 million Gore got from his Chinese buddy. the question is what about the other 200 million in illegal campaign funds that he can't or won't account for?
In Boston, Lydia Agro, communications director for the Housing Authority, said Onyango had been screened and approved for public housing as an "eligible non-citizen" when she moved in in 2003. She said the authority is not notified of deportation orders and did not know Onyango was related to Obama until two days ago.

Agro said the authority doesn't believe it needs to take any action to remove Onyango from public housing despite the order.

She said that although Onyango entered the system under federal guidelines in a federal development, she now lives in a state-funded development. State law forbids the authority from even asking Onyango about her immigration status. That means the federal deportation order has no bearing on Onyango's eligibility for the state-funded project where she lives, Agro said.

"We're not convinced that the deportation decision will affect her housing at all right now," she said.

"She's been a very good resident," she added.

You responded to my post where I said she was "at his swearing in ceremony" by refuting it with "She was at his swearing in..."?

Exactly. Isn't there a contradiction with your statement that he barely knows her.

Exactly. Isn't there a contradiction with your statement that he barely knows her.

Obama was raised for the most part by his mother and her parents in Hawaii. He first met his father's side of the family when he traveled to Africa 20 years ago. He referred to Onyango as "Auntie Zeituni" when describing the trip in his memoir, saying she was "a proud woman."

Obama's campaign said he had seen her a few times since that meeting, beginning with a return trip to Kenya with his future wife, Michelle, in 1992. Onyango visited the family in Chicago on a tourist visa at Obama's invitation about nine years ago, the campaign said, stopping to visit friends on the East Coast before returning to Kenya.

She attended Obama's swearing-in to the U.S. Senate in 2004, but campaign officials said Obama provided no assistance in getting her a tourist visa and doesn't know the details of her stay. The campaign said he last heard from her about two years ago when she called saying she was in Boston, but he did not see her there.

You really believe that. Fine.

By the way, were any of you guys invited to his swearing in as a United States senator?

I wonder how many other Kenyan women from Boston housing projects were there.

I suppose it is just a coincidence that this woman is even mentioned in his memoirs -- and so lovingly.

This brings up another question. How many of you guys have written your memoirs? How many of you have written two of them?

Note: I am not 100% or even 75% happy with either of these candidates. Yet, this story shows how dems love to take other people's money and talk a good game, but when it comes down to it, they are hypocrites just like most politicians.

This reminds me of that "scrappy son of Scranton" (Biden) who I heard has made $2.5 million in the past 26 years, but in all that time has donated only 3-4k to charity.

As an aside, do any of you guys know why Obama never visited his mother while she was on her death bed? Do any of you guys know why he only visited his grandmother for an hour in August and did not bother bringing his wife or kids with him? The whole thing seems so odd for the messiah.

The media has spent a lot of time on whether Palin is the mother of trig and the clothes she wears as well as Cindy McCain's prior prescription drug problem, but it does not appear to want to dig deep with the guy who is probably going to be the next leader of the free world.

If he wins, I really hope that he turns out to be a great president (we certainly have had a sh*tty one these past almost 8 years) and that he, in fact, was born in the U.S. (another issue the media has paid scant attention to).

If he wins, I really hope that he turns out to be a great president (we certainly have had a sh*tty one these past almost 8 16 years) and that he, in fact, was born in the U.S. (another issue the media has paid scant attention to).

As far as not being born in the U.S., there are agencies and law enforcement officials who are very serious about their jobs and would gladly enforce that law. But since he is, in fact, a natural U.S. citizen, please give me a reason why the media should pay any attention to a non-issue at all.

And as far as his grandmother goes... are you referring to the one who has not died yet?

You responded to my post where I said she was "at his swearing in ceremony" by refuting it with "She was at his swearing in..."?

I agree, I had family show up at my wedding and now I won't see or talk to them for at least another 10 years.... now 4 years. I still barely know them, having seen them only four or five times in over 40 years. What part of this is so hard to understand or did you guys grow up in some Kumbaya family where you all live within a mile of each other. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but there are many families spread out all over this great land. Very different and we don't know our relatives well at all!

So is this a violation of the woman's privacy??? She is not a public figure? A criminal perhaps, but not a public figure.

Who cares who his Gramma is? or aunt , brother citizen etc.

The bottom line is that Obama is smooth , but Obama is a lying communist fraud.

You really believe that. Fine.

By the way, were any of you guys invited to his swearing in as a United States senator?

I wonder how many other Kenyan women from Boston housing projects were there.

I suppose it is just a coincidence that this woman is even mentioned in his memoirs -- and so lovingly.

This brings up another question. How many of you guys have written your memoirs? How many of you have written two of them?

Note: I am not 100% or even 75% happy with either of these candidates. Yet, this story shows how dems love to take other people's money and talk a good game, but when it comes down to it, they are hypocrites just like most politicians.

This reminds me of that "scrappy son of Scranton" (Biden) who I heard has made $2.5 million in the past 26 years, but in all that time has donated only 3-4k to charity.

As an aside, do any of you guys know why Obama never visited his mother while she was on her death bed? Do any of you guys know why he only visited his grandmother for an hour in August and did not bother bringing his wife or kids with him? The whole thing seems so odd for the messiah.

The media has spent a lot of time on whether Palin is the mother of trig and the clothes she wears as well as Cindy McCain's prior prescription drug problem, but it does not appear to want to dig deep with the guy who is probably going to be the next leader of the free world.

If he wins, I really hope that he turns out to be a great president (we certainly have had a sh*tty one these past almost 8 years) and that he, in fact, was born in the U.S. (another issue the media has paid scant attention to).

Never mind, you have already made up your mind.... So I guess you don't like the guy... got it. Your reasons seem pretty pathetically of a character assassination nature rather on issues. So you are into gossip rather than substance. Now how about McCain, cheating on his first wife, how about McCain if it were not for his Mom, would have gotten kicked out of West Point. How about McCain being a notorious bad pilot. How about McCain treating his staff like crap, disrespecting them in public. How about McCain calling a high school student a little jerk? How about McCain not even looking at Obama and then point to "That One."

The man is disrespectful and does not have the temperament to be President. I am not sure I agree with Obama on some issues, but I do not want more of the same disrespect of people that George Bush has put forth. Also, because of economic circumstances and folks advising Obama, I believe he would make a better President then McCain.... Not the best President of some of the other not-likely choices, but of the two with a chance to win.... So it looks like I may plug my nose, close my eyes and hit a button. Either way, folks need to find a way to accept each others political differences and lower the hostility levels.