Whats Robert Royal giving out for Halloween?

How pathetic is this? He's my starting TE on my fantasy team due to the injury to LJ Smith. Not that he's any fuggin hero either. :devil:

My recieving corps leaves something to be desired. Eddie Royal is my number one WR this week. I'm scrambling to get Avery but it's going to cost me some cash.

Guest dog14787
I showed up dressed in a dolphins uniform and he handed me a football.....

Speaking of stinky fish jerseys, I had to wear one one monday and it was a Ricky Williams jersey. To make things worst, I couldn't do bad things in the jersey like changing the oil in my car because I changed the rules,

and I was just trying to protect my Bills jersey's :worthy:

How pathetic is this? He's my starting TE on my fantasy team due to the injury to LJ Smith. Not that he's any fuggin hero either. :worthy:

My recieving corps leaves something to be desired. Eddie Royal is my number one WR this week. I'm scrambling to get Avery but it's going to cost me some cash.

I've got Eddie Royal on my team too. I drafted him in the second to last round and couldn't be happier about it. But I've also got Santonio Holmes and Matt Jones who have both gotten into trouble with the law this year, and I have them backed up with Kevin Walter (actually doing very well). My WR is situation is sketchy at best.