Political Quiz time!!

KD in CA

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't have an election without a few of these floating around...this one seems better than most.

Party Quiz

My results:

Libertarian Party 76%

Constitution Party 71%

Reform Party 59%

Republican Party 53% :devil:

Democratic Party 41% :D

Natural Law Party 35%

Green Party 29%

My results were shockingly similar to yours.

Can't have an election without a few of these floating around...this one seems better than most.

Party Quiz

My results:

Libertarian Party 76%

Constitution Party 71%

Reform Party 59%

Republican Party 53% :devil:

Democratic Party 41% :D

Natural Law Party 35%

Green Party 29%

1) Constitution Party 94%

2) Libertarian Party 78%

3) Republican Party 56%

4) Reform Party 56%

5) Natural Law Party 22%

6) Green Party 22%

7) Democratic Party 11%

The problem is most people wouldn't know the correct answer to some of those funding questions. So, it is hard to say whether there should be any movement one way or another.

1) Libertarian Party 73%

2) Constitution Party 67%

3) Republican Party 60%

4) Reform Party 53%

5) Green Party 40%

6) Democratic Party 20%

7) Natural Law Party 20%

I'm cool with that, I like Ron Paul.

AND YOU'RE GONNA VOTE FOR OBAMA????

Your core values are !@#$ if you can change like that. Plus it says that you're an idiot :devil:

Your core values are !@#$ if you can change like that. Plus it says that you're an idiot :devil:

Obama - the silly puddy of national politics. He's everything you want him to be and nothing that he he really is.

:D Ya I know.

I've weighed everything, and given McCain his due consideration. Obama is certainly worth voting for. Despite what fox news say, I believe him to be way more honest than McCain, and certainly he is much more intelligent. That plus his passion for the environment, and hate for corruption, and the ability to instantly change the bad guy outlook the U.S.A. has earned around the world. I do like this guy a lot. He's going to bring back the fireside chat, I think that is awesome.

And I know you don't believe he's honest.. (and to a degree he's not, you are right)

But like in the other thread where "clean coal" is a relative term, so is honesty. I believe (while still a liar from time to time) Obama one of the most honest politicians out there. That means a lot more to me than caring about his stance on gun control, or heathcare (which both candidate are going to f-up anyways).

So in short: I'm sick of idiots, and corruption in our gov't. My bet is that Obama can fix that.

Edit:

I've listed this before.. here is what I'm hoping for out of the guy..

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1184176

I do also think he'll improve the economy, and I can deal with higher taxes or whatever, the taxes are not the end of the world.

:devil: Ya I know.

So in short: I'm sick of idiots, and corruption in our gov't. My bet is that Obama can fix that.

Dude. Dude. You're a hypocrite. You cant have core values as a republtard and change to a demotard.

Have you thought of Obamatards Supreme court appointments? Do you think things through at all.

!@#$ this shiit. I'm outta here. Takin the crumb snatchers begging for candy redistribution. :D

Dude. Dude. You're a hypocrite. You cant have core values as a republtard and change to a demotard.

Have you thought of Obamatards Supreme court appointments? Do you think things through at all.

!@#$ this shiit. I'm outta here. Takin the crumb snatchers begging for candy redistribution. :devil:

WTF? Tell me, when I vote, am I voting for a candidate or a party?

Edit: Obama has said he's perfectly willing to put a republican on the bench. Again, you think he lied about that, I don't.

For grins and giggles I took the test a second time and accepted the default of "Increase" for everything:

1) Natural Law Party 84%

2) Green Party 72%

3) Democratic Party 68%

4) Republican Party 56%

5) Reform Party 56%

6) Constitution Party 36%

7) Libertarian Party 4

Then I took it a 3rd time, setting all to "Maintain". Got an error that at least one must be set to Increase/Decrease

So I set the first question about regulating TV, radio, and Internet to "Increase" (which is not my personal preference as I would have selected Decrease)

1) Democratic Party 100%

2) Republican Party 100%

3) Natural Law Party 100%

4) Green Party 100%

5) Reform Party 100%

6) Constitution Party 100%

7) Libertarian Party 0%

If we're maintaining, how are we changing