Bills vs Dolphins in Toronto

billscsg

Is it not bad enough the Bills play the Fish in Toronto but on top of that the dome will most likely be closed!! Come on Buffalo Bills fans lets make some noise through the community to get the Canucks to open the stadium so the Dolphins have to deal with the elements. Go Bills!

Is it not bad enough the Bills play the Fish in Toronto but on top of that the dome will most likely be closed!! Come on Buffalo Bills fans lets make some noise through the community to get the Canucks to open the stadium so the Dolphins have to deal with the elements. Go Bills!

I am with you.... But , be prepared to get hammered on this board... You are going to hear " Trent hasn't shown he can win in the cold..." and , "Our young guys don't know how to play in the cold..."

Well... you know what , they better learn to play in the cold. It's friggin Buffalo people. The cold weather is on our side. Especially when we play the freakin Phish...

The dome will be closed, it's already been determined. There is zero drainage at the Rogers Center....

quality first post

I am pissed this one will not be in Buffalo. Talk about a great day for revenge in our house, in the elements against the one team in our division that is at a disadvantage in snow. Super. The fans in Toronto better be loud. This is a blown opportunity. We should have given them the Niners.

In somewhat related news - Ted Rogers was just admitted to a hospital with a heart condition.

Wow, good catch. I certainly don't wish Ted any ill will, but I wonder if Ralph will outlive him. He looks to still be in pretty good shape for 190 years old.

As for the game in the Toronto...think of it as a Super Bowl warm-up, a chance to win a big game at a neutral site.

As a Bills fan in Ottawa Canada I know why they are playing in Toronto $$$$$$$$$$$$

But any REAL Bills fan in Canada knows the only place to watch the Bills is at the Ralph.

Rogers place is to corprete will be full of suits with a Bills jersey put on.

Also the thought of the Bills playing in a dome makes me cringe.

Thats my thought from up here in Ottawa Canada.

Yes we do have snow on the ground.

Also just bought tickets for Monday nite section 106.

Bringing the wife to here first game.

All the best to all you people in Buffalo.

rt

I am with you.... But , be prepared to get hammered on this board... You are going to hear " Trent hasn't shown he can win in the cold..." and , "Our young guys don't know how to play in the cold..."

Well... you know what , they better learn to play in the cold. It's friggin Buffalo people. The cold weather is on our side. Especially when we play the freakin Phish...

OK I'll bite. Chadwick has much more experience than Trent playing in the wind & cold. Trent has already shown he plays well in a dome. Just my opinion, but I think the dome being closed favours the Bills eh.

Wow, good catch. I certainly don't wish Ted any ill will, but I wonder if Ralph will outlive him. He looks to still be in pretty good shape for 190 years old.

As for the game in the Toronto...think of it as a Super Bowl warm-up, a chance to win a big game at a neutral site.

That's the irony - Rogers is younger than Wilson, but is in far worse health.