Official BUF@MIA game thread

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah. the guy just tries to make a play, !@#$s up, and now he is a 'mental retard'.

cool. i love bandwagon fans....

and now we make a great stop and have a chance to go down for the lead. we may not do it.

but if we do, and especially if trent tosses the wining TD, screw all of you down in the mouth

p u s s i e s. i hope you sulk in the basement and don't enjoy being 6-1 if we win this thing...

Whne you're prone to the ground, yes they will call you down, but when you're standing up, legs moving and pushing the ball out in front, DUMB. It works at the goal line since once you cross the goal line, they play is over, but anywhere else it's a live ball.

that is such a bullsh*t call by the refs. they never make that call. his forward progress was clearly stopped. a joke. an absolute joke

and now we make a great stop and have a chance to go down for the lead. we may not do it.

but if we do, and especially if trent tosses the wining TD, screw all of you down in the mouth

p u s s i e s. i hope you sulk in the basement and don't enjoy being 6-1 if we win this thing...

It still doesn't take away his mental retard play.