Poll: Hottest Female Sportscaster

truth on hold

Since we're on topic of sports and women ...  

69 members have voted

1. 1. ... who's the hottest female sportscaster?

• Hannah Storm
    • Bonnie Bernstein
    • Pam Oliver
    • Suzie Kolber
    • Lisa Guerrero
    • Dana Jacobson
    • Jill Arrington
    • Michelle Tafoya
    • Andrea Kremer
    • Rachel Nichols
    • Michelle Bonner
    • Other (Specify)
    • Sage Steele
    • Erin Andrews

I've tried to limit it to reasonably current women and also those that are mostly national. If not then Phyllis George (former Miss America) and Sam Ryan (mostly NYC area) would have received nearly all the votes.

So with the above list and those criteria I'm going with Hannah Storm (sorry Mr. Namath, not Suzie.) Hannah may have lost some tread on the tire with her face showing some signs of wear, but she still has a good body and good energy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While she may not be the hottest, Hannah Storm has a smokin' body, and always has. She wears those great long clingy dresses, and you can tell this woman is a real hottie.

I thought about this topic the other day. There are so many beautiful (and knowledgeable) women in TV sports' these days. I think it is great.

Sage Steele should be on the list, as should the woman on ESPN (mostly weekends) that looks like Mariska Hargitay.

While she may not be the hottest, Hannah Storm has a smokin' body, and always has. She wears those great long clingy dresses, and you can tell this woman is a real hottie.

I thought about this topic the other day. There are so many beautiful (and knowledgeable) women in TV sports' these days. I think it is great.

Sage Steele should be on the list, as should the woman on ESPN (mostly weekends) that looks like Mariska Hargitay.

Good call on Sage Steele, she's really picked up her game since getting the ESPN gig. For me, definitely would have been serious competition for the Storm pick. For one they both have awesome names for sportscasters! She's been added to the list.

I've tried to limit it to reasonably current women and also those that are mostly national. If not then Phyllis George (former Miss America) and Sam Ryan (mostly NYC area) would have received nearly all the votes.

So with the above list and those criteria I'm going with Hannah Storm (sorry Mr. Namath, not Suzie.) Hannah may have lost some tread on the tire with her face showing some signs of wear, but she still has a good body and good energy.

Mr. Duncan please for the love of God change your avatar. I am so sick of looking at that guys bare ass! :beer:

Why isn't Jamie Little on your list!!

She is a reporter for motor sports!

hannah---too skinny for my tastes....bit of the coffee shopppe waif there