Renaissance festival over Bills-Miami

BLZFAN4LIFE

I'm getting ready to go out to breakfast then the Renaissance festival with my wife, daughter, 22 year old niece, and her boyfriend. I really enjoy going and will DVR the game, but it just doesn't feel right that I won't be in front of a TV while the Bills are playing.

Here's hoping that the Bills come away with a win and no injuries.

Fare thee well !!! :thumbsup:

ya know how we know yer gay? :beer:

I'm getting ready to go out to breakfast then the Renaissance festival with my wife, daughter, 22 year old niece, and her boyfriend. I really enjoy going and will DVR the game, but it just doesn't feel right that I won't be in front of a TV while the Bills are playing.

Fare thee well !!! :lol:

Fare thee well !!! :beer:

So I assume when you return from this "fair" your name will be changed from BLZFAN4LIFE to something more appropriate. Some suggestions:

"BILLSZFANUNLESSFREAKSWITHMACESANDSWORDSCOMETOTOWN"

"CHECKMEOUTINMYCHAINMALLECHAPSFAN"

"FANOFCASTLESANDDRAGONS"

"FAIRIESFAN"

"DAMSELDEFENSE"

<cough> HOMO <cough>

:beer:

There's nothing wrong with a Ren Fest. But missing a Bills game to go??? That's crazy. My wife knwos that there are 16 Sundays a year that are mine. (hopefully more this year, but one thing at a time... :lol: )

Fare thee well !!! :beer:

good decision my liege

No, you missed a crap game and got to check out cleavage all day long. And you don't even have to sneak a peek. They're all out there proudly on display.

Yeah, but I would trade in all the glimpses of those clams-on-the-half-shell for a Bills win.