Predictions if Obama wins

1. Fairness Doctrine instituted :censored:

2. Either raise taxes, balloon the deficit, or not fulfill his promises :thumbsup:

3. Stimulus package of $300 billion :thumbsup:

4. Putting higher tariffs on imports...thus creating a trade war :lol:

5. Attack on the US again :censored:

6. Russia will invade Georgia agian and he'll stand by :lol:

7. Israel will be hit by Iran and he'll say Israel provoked the attack :lol:

8. get rid of trade embargo with Cuba :lol:

9. HE WILL NOT OPPOSE ANY BUDGET THE DEMOCRATS GIVE HIM! :thumbdown:

1. Reinstate the Clinton Assault Rifle Ban and other expanded gun control.

Its amazing that Obama gets any support at all. His ideas would doom us all. Thank God McCain will be elected. We will never have to know what that Lib/Dem would do to this great country.

2. Either raise taxes, balloon the deficit, or not fulfill his promises :thumbsup:

3. Stimulus package of $300 billion :thumbsup:

8. get rid of trade embargo with Cuba :lol:

You'll need to come up with another word in #2, Bush-Paulson are already "ballooning the deficit."

#3 will be done regardless who wins, and is necessary. Besides, what's another $300 bil on top of the $1.5 trillion your boys have already "ballooned"...uhhh...committed?

#8 would be the most sensible thing anyone ever did wrt to relations with Cuba.

Here's my prediction:

All prisoners are removed from Gitmo to make room for the 2 prisoners who will occupy Gitmo the next 4 years:

Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity. Since they'll be acting like they're broadcasting from Gitmo, they might as well physically be there.

You'll need to come up with another word in #2, Bush-Paulson are already "ballooning the deficit."

#3 will be done regardless who wins, and is necessary. Besides, what's another $300 bil on top of the $1.5 trillion your boys have already "ballooned"...uhhh...committed?

#8 would be the most sensible thing anyone ever did wrt to relations with Cuba.

If Obama wins , Paulson will be retained. Its all about money. .....ours

Obama already won...

anyways, let me save you people who would never vote anything but republican some time (from another thread), Focus on the Family did all the work for you..

http://focusfamaction.edgeboss.net/downloa..._2012letter.pdf

and my predictions:

Cleaner air all over the country

Stricter protections on the environment

Laws to enforce politicians will have to be more honest (transparency)

Poor families will have more money

Improved relations with countries all over, especially Europe

and my predictions:

and my prediction:

You'll be disappointed

Obama already won...

anyways, let me save you people who would never vote anything but republican some time (from another thread), Focus on the Family did all the work for you..

http://focusfamaction.edgeboss.net/downloa..._2012letter.pdf

and my predictions:

2 Problems with your points: #1 the election isn't over yet...I thought it was over 7 days before 2000 election and wound up being closest election ever...#2 Europe only likes us when we are just about down and out (9/11)!

2 Problems with your points: #1 the election isn't over yet...I thought it was over 7 days before 2000 election and wound up being closest election ever...#2 Europe only likes us when we are just about down and out (9/11)!

Offer still stands :thumbsup:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1178875

And come on did you see the crowd he had in Berlin, that is crazy.

And then there is stuff like this:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...17?hub=Politics

Here's my prediction:

All prisoners are removed from Gitmo to make room for the 2 prisoners who will occupy Gitmo the next 4 years:

Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity. Since they'll be acting like they're broadcasting from Gitmo, they might as well physically be there.

Why get rid of the others??? They will fit right in :thumbsup:

Prediction: the economy will go into a long-term flatline from Obama policies, yet he will get a free pass. Bush will be blamed for anything that goes amiss, rather like Clinton was blamed for anything that went wrong during the Bush Administration. The difference will be that the media has a vested interest in deflecting any blame from the One.

1. Fairness Doctrine instituted :censored:Whatever

2. Either raise taxes, balloon the deficit, or not fulfill his promises :thumbsup:Probably all three, but that would happen with whoever is pres

3. Stimulus package of $300 billion :thumbsup:Ibid.

4. Putting higher tariffs on imports...thus creating a trade war :lol:Not a chance, no more Smoot Hawley

5. Attack on the US again :censored:They will still check for box cutters

6. Russia will invade Georgia agian and he'll stand by :lol:Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

7. Israel will be hit by Iran and he'll say Israel provoked the attack :lol:Doubtful

8. get rid of trade embargo with Cuba :lol:Good!

9. HE WILL NOT OPPOSE ANY BUDGET THE DEMOCRATS GIVE HIM! :thumbdown:Probably because he will work with Dem congress to create the budget

Prediction: the economy will go into a long-term flatline from Obama policies, yet he will get a free pass. Bush will be blamed for anything that goes amiss, rather like Clinton was blamed for anything that went wrong during the Bush Administration. The difference will be that the media has a vested interest in deflecting any blame from the One.

Pass the Kool Aid!