Sal Paolantonio goes OFF

Fingon

Agree with Sal on the Cowboy's sucking and Jett Favre being an idiot.

Not quite on the same page with him concerning Troy Smith. TS isn't a franchise QB that will lead you to the promised land, but he doesn't suck. At this stage of Flacco's development TS is a better QB. Don't think you'll win many more games with TS than with JF, but Smith is going to be a decent NFL backup QB

I'd rather see Troy Smith backing up Trent in '09 than the Chroisen one

Not quite on the same page with him concerning Troy Smith. TS isn't a franchise QB that will lead you to the promised land, but he doesn't suck. At this stage of Flacco's development TS is a better QB. Don't think you'll win many more games with TS than with JF, but Smith is going to be a decent NFL backup QB

Careful dude, they are listening.

GO BILLS!

God, I love that avatar.

I have issues.

Seriously, was Sal drinking? "Troy Smith sucks" coming out of the mouth of a professional journalist? What the heck is up with Sal?

That was my point, too. I don't necessarily disagree with much of what Sal was slurring, but he sounded like one of TSW's most obnoxious posters on a low-class radio call-in show. Not very professional.

Sal Pal's just depressed that the love of his life, Tom Brady, is out for the year and his career is in jeopardy. Cut the man some slack!

He was faced, cut him some slack. - Bill Murray

This made my day :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That was......incredible. :worthy:

And it was classic already, but I couldn't help but laugh even harder when the word "SUCKS" started flashing during the last 10 seconds.

I'm not sure he was drunk. Sounded like he could have been having a seriously bad day and just decided to hell with that crappy, careful "journalist speak" where you have to temper every opinion and pick every team to make the playoffs (somehow).

This is the greatest interview ever!!!

But he is so fired. He will be on "adminstrative leave" or suspension before Sunday NFL Countdown. Bank on it.

If all ESPN journalists had the balls to speak the truth like this it truly would be the "world-wide leader."