Kavika Mitchell, on WFAN yesterday

Tom

Kavika Mitchell, on WFAN yesterday, said he wanted to stay with the Giants very badly and would have accepted less money than he got from the Bills.......

Didn't he say he wanted to be a Bill & that's why he signed so quickly? :(

Kavika Mitchell, on WFAN yesterday, said he wanted to stay with the Giants very badly and would have accepted less money than he got from the Bills.......

Whats he going to say on their radio station? That he badly wanted to leave! :lol:

Didn't he say he wanted to be a Bill & that's why he signed so quickly? :lol:

I believe the context of that if during the year the Giants had come to him with a contract offer, he would have accepted less. Since they did not, once he knew he was going to be a UFA he started thinking about where he wanted to end up, which led him here.

Their loss is our gain!!! :(

Don't really care right now...and it doesn't look like it's affecting his play.

You mean he may have wanted to stay with a World Championship team thats deep and well coached and located in a huge market?

What a jerk.

If anything hearing that is refreshing. You are telling me a guy was willing to take LESS money to stay with a team he WON a Super Bowl with, good for him. He just wanted to win and continue to be part of something he thought was special. I think that just proves the kind of character guy he is and how grateful I am to have him on our team.

You mean he may have wanted to stay with a World Championship team thats deep and well coached and located in a huge market?

What a jerk.

they got lucky last year. before that it was the screw up giants. and it will be again.

Didn't he say he wanted to be a Bill & that's why he signed so quickly? :bag:

So are you saying that NY didn't even make him an offer? :wallbash: This is a very dubious report.