A Couple Of Interesting Things From MN Countdown.

Steely Dan

Mort called Berman out for wearing a Bills cap in Foxboro. :wallbash:

Tent Dilfer RAVED about Edwards as a QB. He raved about Edwards accuracy and decision making and said this kid has a very bright future. :lol:

Also too Jay Cutler said recently that he had a stronger arm than John Elway and Brett Farve. Sterling Sharpe said that in the future if he's ever asked about Elway he should say "I shouldn't be considered in the same breath as Elway." IMO, good advice.

Also too Jay Cutler said recently that he had a stronger arm than John Elway and Brett Farve. Sterling Sharpe said that in the future if he's ever asked about Elway he should say "I shouldn't be considered in the same breath as Elway." IMO, good advice.

Not sure if you caught it - but TJ prefaced his advice ("gift") as a page from Bull Durham - the scene where Crash tells LaLoosh how to respond to the media w/ humble cliches - he was being slightly tongue in cheek.

I thought the funniest was Steve Young - when they went to him and he just had this perplexed look on his face - and was like "It must have been a joke right?". Then later Tafoya comes on and said they talked to Cutler this week and gave him the opportunity to go back on his comments and he refused :lol:

Mort called Berman out for wearing a Bills cap in Foxboro. :worthy:

Tent Dilfer RAVED about Edwards as a QB. He raved about Edwards accuracy and decision making and said this kid has a very bright future. :wallbash:

its got to being killing mort that the bills are 5 and 1 lol

its got to being killing mort that the bills are 5 and 1 lol

Im new to the Wall but Ive read a lot about Mort not liking the Bills on here. Is there any particular reason Mort is such a hater?

Either way, I think Mort is a loser. As a bills fan, im used to everyone hating on the bills. Emmit Smith cant even form a complete sentence. If I were a Dallas fan, I would be embarrassed for him.

Im new to the Wall but Ive read a lot about Mort not liking the Bills on here. Is there any particular reason Mort is such a hater?

Either way, I think Mort is a loser. As a bills fan, im used to everyone hating on the bills. Emmit Smith cant even form a complete sentence. If I were a Dallas fan, I would be embarrassed for him.

If Emmit could overcome his speech imped, he might actually be a decent announcer.

Mort and Tom Donahoe are big buddies. Mort risked everything when he criticized the Bills for firing Tom Donahoe. He looked like an imbecile.

I guess Donahoe can't get his old job back as hosting the ESPN chatroom every Sunday. :wallbash: