PTI throws Trent out there for MVP consideration.

Lv-Bills

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you can not honestly think Aaron Rodgers is more of an MVP candidate than Trent Edwards.

when healthy, i'd rather have rodgers than edwards

he can play in the cold weather. edwards so far has not been able to play well in the cold months. rodgers is bigger and can throw the ball farther. he's not that much better than edwards

he can play in the cold weather. edwards so far has not been able to play well in the cold months. rodgers is bigger and can throw the ball farther. he's not that much better than edwards

Rodgers first start was this year and hasent played In ANY cold weather games yet this year, you have no idea what your talking about hes from California so i dont want to hear that he did play in cold weather games.

Rodgers has played less # of games in cold weather (zero) compared to Edwards (four). To say that Roders has been better in cold is insane. Also, the Trent Edwards that we have seen this year is a better version than last year as he has put on about 15lbs of muscle this year. Let the guy play a full season before jumping the gun.

Also, Rodgers has a much better WR cast in Donald Driver/Greg Jennings/Donald Lee than the Bills.

He has to be joking. None of his arguments made any sense. Being bigger doesn't mean you can throw farther, and Aaron hasn't proven that he can play in cold weather games. Even if he does, you've failed severely at proving to me a valid reason for why you'd rather have him than Edwards.

the pack has a weak o line compared to the bills. esp.in terms of pass protection. rodgers probably has better numbers and will win an extra game or two per year as a result of his arm strength

the pack has a weak o line compared to the bills. esp.in terms of pass protection. rodgers probably has better numbers and will win an extra game or two per year as a result of his arm strength

[/quote

Are you going to back up your cold weather statment?

fine, i will give you the benefit of the doubt there but how can you argue the rest of the guys:

portis, brees, cutler

Brees losing record, Cutler one a game handed by the refs and havent seen enough out of this year, Portis not argueing that.

Sounds like a losman hating troll. Your metaphor wasn't that creative. Either you're smarter than I've given you, and you're purposefully using Rodgers as a metaphor for Losman, or you're crazy.

Are you serious?! Green Bay has a better receiving corps than we do. If we had GB's receivers, we would be lighting up everyone.

jennings and driver? i'd rather have evans and reed