Thank God the Jets got Favre

FOX Sports reports that Favre contacted Lions and spent over 1 hour briefing them on GB playbook.

Of course, the sorry Lions still lost big. Still, if proven true it shows that Bret is a real a$$wipe.

Favre Tips Off Lions

Sitting around and explaining to the Lions how to win in this League is kind of like the witness protection officers trying to explain to Homer Simpson that he now has an alias in that Cape Fear/Side Show Bob episode.

Although, I give Homer a little more credit.

Sitting around and explaining to the Lions how to win in this League is kind of like the witness protection officers trying to explain to Homer Simpson that he now has an alias in that Cape Fear/Side Show Bob episode.

Analogy of the year award winner?

FOX Sports reports that Favre contacted Lions and spent over 1 hour briefing them on GB playbook.

Of course, the sorry Lions still lost big. Still, if proven true it shows that Bret is a real a$$wipe.

Favre Tips Off Lions

Uh oh.....Bruschi will be giving the Bills the heads up on the Pats playbook as soon as they dump him.

:wallbash:

After the way the Peckers treated him for 17(?) years that is completely babyish. Wahhh, the Packers wouldn't bring me back. Waaahhh, I'll show them (sniff sniff :lol: )

Haha that was just on the other night, great analogy :lol: