I've heard enough, let alone seen enough

...I was watching midget fb today (my daughter cheers). Her team has more of a concept offensively than what I heard through my transistor headset.

It is BEYOND SICKENING. YOU CALL YOURSELVES A PRO FOOTBALL TEAM?

Let's check off the games played so far this fall, shall we?

Jax--Winnable. LOST.

Faiders--Winnable. LOST.

Patsies--Toughie, but still potentially winnable in the 4th. LOST.

Dog-Ass Jets--Winnable. LOST.

DolFelons--Winnable. WON.

Nevermores--Winnable. LOST.

I don't know how much more of this stevestojan I can take. It's week after week, YEAR AFTER F_____' YEAR! It doesn't matter who's coaching (although I think Tom Clements is this year's candidate for the Sheppard/Killdrive Worst OC in the League Award).

But, sad to say, the Bills are saddled with the worst offensive line in all of football, and THE MOST BRAIN-DEAD QUARTERBACK IN THE GAME TODAY.

FOUR STUPID PICKS! (two in the shadow of the Raven goal post). FOUR SACKS! ONE FUMBLE BY BRAIN-DEAD DB making a grand total of FIVE TURNOVERS. THEY CANNOT SCORE A TOUCHDOWN TO SAVE THEIR FRICKIN' NECKS. They had so many chances to put six points on the board and failed. AGAIN. I've never seen a team beat themselves every which way like this sorry-ass excuse of a team does.

J.P. Losman can't get healthy soon enough, folks. This season is over. He has to play to get experience and give us diehards a glimmer of hope, because right now, with BDDB at the helm, there is none.

Dump BDDB. Dump Travis Gump. Dump Mike Williams. Dump Josh Reed. Dump Rian Lindell. Dump Tom Don Ho. Dump Modrak. START OVER!

Ever since Jimbo retired, there has been by and large a culture of losing that has permeated this franchise. They expect to fail, therefore they do. There is no confidence whatsoever in what this team does offensively. The defense cannot make a stop when the situation calls for it. The STs are way too inconsistent and shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly with bonehead calls against them at the worst possible time. Even when they had a chance in their most recent playoff game, they imploded and the Forward Lateral became part of NFL lore. They haven't had a sniff of the playoffs since.

I felt badly for the fellow TBDers who had to sit through that debacle today at M&T, let alone the Bills living room fans who are likely cleaning up the broken glass from the beer mugs flown through their TV screens or who have required medical attention from the fists pounded into their nearest walls.

This sorry excuse of a team should be ranked DEAD STINKING LAST in every league power ranking. Why? BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT!

Hell of a last four days around here, people.

Thursday--6 freakin' points (1 TD) by SU.

Saturday--Ha! Fo' by the Nits (two freakin' safeties)

Today--2 freakin' FGs by the Bills when the situations DEMANDED that touchdowns be scored.

And to make matters worse today, they made a frickin' highlight hero out of that overrated schlupp, the obnoxious Freon Deion. Thanks a lot Bledsoe, YOU BUM!

This has all the makings of a Richie-the-K debacle kind of year. Then, I can hear Tagia-boo announce to all the world next April,

"With the first pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select..."

Face it people, the Bills are now the laughingstocks of pro football. They're at the bottom of the food chain. AND IT SUCKS!

...I was watching midget fb today (my daughter cheers).  Her team has more of a concept offensively than what I heard through my transistor headset.

It is BEYOND SICKENING.  YOU CALL YOURSELVES A PRO FOOTBALL TEAM?

Jax--Winnable.  LOST.

Faiders--Winnable.  LOST.

Patsies--Toughie, but still potentially winnable in the 4th.  LOST.

Dog-Ass Jets--Winnable.  LOST.

DolFelons--Winnable.  WON.

Nevermores--Winnable.  LOST.

I don't know how much more of this stevestojan I can take.  It's week after week, YEAR AFTER F_____' YEAR!  It doesn't matter who's coaching (although I think Tom Clements is this year's candidate for the Sheppard/Killdrive Worst OC in the League Award).

But, sad to say, the Bills are saddled with the worst offensive line in all of football, and THE MOST BRAIN-DEAD QUARTERBACK IN THE GAME TODAY. 

FOUR STUPID PICKS!  (two in the shadow of the Raven goal post).  FOUR SACKS!  ONE FUMBLE BY BRAIN-DEAD DB making a grand total of FIVE TURNOVERS.  THEY CANNOT SCORE A TOUCHDOWN TO SAVE THEIR FRICKIN' NECKS.  They had so many chances to put six points on the board and failed.  AGAIN.  I've never seen a team beat themselves every which way like this sorry-ass excuse of a team does.

J.P. Losman can't get healthy soon enough, folks.  This season is over.  He has to play to get experience and give us diehards a glimmer of hope, because right now, with BDDB at the helm, there is none.

Dump BDDB.  Dump Travis Gump.  Dump Mike Williams.  Dump Josh Reed.  Dump Rian Lindell.  Dump Tom Don Ho.  Dump Modrak.  START OVER!

Ever since Jimbo retired, there has been by and large a culture of losing that has permeated this franchise.  They expect to fail, therefore they do.  There is no confidence whatsoever in what this team does offensively.  The defense cannot make a stop when the situation calls for it.  The STs are way too inconsistent and shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly with bonehead calls against them at the worst possible time.  Even when they had a chance in their most recent playoff game, they imploded and the Forward Lateral became part of NFL lore.  They haven't had a sniff of the playoffs since.

I felt badly for the fellow TBDers who had to sit through that debacle today at M&T, let alone the Bills living room fans who are likely cleaning up the broken glass from the beer mugs flown through their TV screens or who have required medical attention from the fists pounded into their nearest walls.

This sorry excuse of a team should be ranked DEAD STINKING LAST in every league power ranking.  Why?  BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT!

Saturday--Ha!  Fo' by the Nits (two freakin' safeties)

Today--2 freakin' FGs by the Bills when the situations DEMANDED that touchdowns be scored. 

And to make matters worse today, they made a frickin' highlight hero out of that overrated schlupp, the obnoxious Freon Deion.  Thanks a lot Bledsoe, YOU BUM!

This has all the makings of a Richie-the-K debacle kind of year.  Then, I can hear Tagia-boo announce to all the world next April,

Face it people, the Bills are now the laughingstocks of pro football.  They're at the bottom of the food chain.  AND IT SUCKS!

83294[/snapback]

Post of the year.

I agree with everything you said instead of the comments about Deion, the guy hasn't even played the whole year nevertheless he has 3 interceptions(1 for Touchdown) and an assist on a punt return for a TD in the Redskins game while only playing a 3rd of the defensive snaps, and is what 40 years old and has been out of football for 3 years

Too bad he didn't even see the game.

83311[/snapback]

I didn't have to. The Ravens radio crew ably described this debacle through my headset. I'm surprised they weren't laughing their asses off at how bad the Bills were today. The Ravens didn't do anything too spectacular. Push the Bills' self-destruct button and that's your ballgame.

AS MUCH TALENT AS BLEDSOE HAS I BET EVEN SHANE MATTHEWS WOULD HAVE FAIRED MUCH MUCH BETTER IN THAT SECOND HALF!I HAD A POST UP AT HALF TIME THAT SAID WE SHOULD BENCH BLEDSOE FOR THE 2ND HALF. I BET WE SEE LOSMAN FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON AND I BET THE LOSMAN /WILLIS COMBO FINISHES STRONG ENOUGH THAT WE START TO FEEL THAT THE TEAM IS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION EVEN WITHOUT NEXT YEARS VERY HIGH DRAFT PICK THAT WE DO NOT GET TO USE.GO BILLS IN"05

Too bad he didn't even see the game.

83311[/snapback]

You're right, he forgot to mention the brilliance of Drew Bedsore's QB keeper in the first half.....BRILLIANT!!!!!

Bedsore had all the blocking he needed.....at least from watching in the first half. But he's a physically slow, washed up has been. No wait.....he was a "never was". Isn't that what the Sports Guy at ESPN called Bedsore? A "Never Was"??? LOL

:blink:

I didn't have to.  The Ravens radio crew ably described this debacle through my headset.  I'm surprised they weren't laughing their asses off at how bad the Bills were today.  The Ravens didn't do anything too spectacular.  Push the Bills' self-destruct button and that's your ballgame.

83319[/snapback]

Did the Raven's radio crew mention that 3 of the interceptions were off the HANDS of Buffalo receivers, including Sanders' TD?

Did the Raven's radio crew mention that 3 of the interceptions were off the HANDS of Buffalo receivers, including Sanders' TD?

83331[/snapback]

Did you see that they were poor throws by DB that made the WR/RB jump in the air and then deflect off of their hands?

That my friend is still DB's fault.

Did you see that they were poor throws by DB that made the WR/RB jump in the air and then deflect off of their hands?

That my friend is still DB's fault.

83335[/snapback]

True. How dare a QB hit a receiver in the hands...

...I was watching midget fb today (my daughter cheers).  Her team has more of a concept offensively than what I heard through my transistor headset.

It is BEYOND SICKENING.  YOU CALL YOURSELVES A PRO FOOTBALL TEAM?

Jax--Winnable.  LOST.

Faiders--Winnable.  LOST.

Patsies--Toughie, but still potentially winnable in the 4th.  LOST.

Dog-Ass Jets--Winnable.  LOST.

DolFelons--Winnable.  WON.

Nevermores--Winnable.  LOST.

I don't know how much more of this stevestojan I can take.  It's week after week, YEAR AFTER F_____' YEAR!  It doesn't matter who's coaching (although I think Tom Clements is this year's candidate for the Sheppard/Killdrive Worst OC in the League Award).

FOUR STUPID PICKS!  (two in the shadow of the Raven goal post).  FOUR SACKS!  ONE FUMBLE BY BRAIN-DEAD DB making a grand total of FIVE TURNOVERS.  THEY CANNOT SCORE A TOUCHDOWN TO SAVE THEIR FRICKIN' NECKS.  They had so many chances to put six points on the board and failed.  AGAIN.  I've never seen a team beat themselves every which way like this sorry-ass excuse of a team does.

J.P. Losman can't get healthy soon enough, folks.  This season is over.  He has to play to get experience and give us diehards a glimmer of hope, because right now, with BDDB at the helm, there is none.

Dump BDDB.  Dump Travis Gump.  Dump Mike Williams.  Dump Josh Reed.  Dump Rian Lindell.  Dump Tom Don Ho.  Dump Modrak.  START OVER!

Ever since Jimbo retired, there has been by and large a culture of losing that has permeated this franchise.  They expect to fail, therefore they do.  There is no confidence whatsoever in what this team does offensively.  The defense cannot make a stop when the situation calls for it.  The STs are way too inconsistent and shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly with bonehead calls against them at the worst possible time.  Even when they had a chance in their most recent playoff game, they imploded and the Forward Lateral became part of NFL lore.  They haven't had a sniff of the playoffs since.

This sorry excuse of a team should be ranked DEAD STINKING LAST in every league power ranking.  Why?  BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT!

Saturday--Ha!  Fo' by the Nits (two freakin' safeties)

And to make matters worse today, they made a frickin' highlight hero out of that overrated schlupp, the obnoxious Freon Deion.  Thanks a lot Bledsoe, YOU BUM!

This has all the makings of a Richie-the-K debacle kind of year.  Then, I can hear Tagia-boo announce to all the world next April,

Face it people, the Bills are now the laughingstocks of pro football.  They're at the bottom of the food chain.  AND IT SUCKS!

83294[/snapback]

Yeah great post. I was there today and left disgusted. I loved the Ravens radio announcers laughing at Drew's expense after the game. We are a joke. I've never been a Bledsoe supporter so I can't be too upset. This type of performance was totally predictable. As bad as this sounds....not scoring a late TD is for the best. Everytime we score late all the Bledsoe apologists come out of the woodwork and say "see..he still has it!" Well, he doesn't have it and never will again. It's time for a new start. Mularkey didn't ask for Drew, he got stuck with him!

Greg, I stand at my computer and applaud your post!

I've watched a lot of bad Bills teams through the years, and I truly believe that this is the absolute worst ever. They are indeed a laughing stock - and they look the part with those ass-clown uniforms, too. I'd rather watch those underpaid, talentless Bills teams of the early 80's; at least they played their hearts out instead of just showing up to collect their paychecks.

Thanks to Donahoe, this franchise has hit bottom... and is now starting to dig.

Yeah great post.  I was there today and left disgusted.  I loved the Ravens radio announcers laughing at Drew's expense after the game.  We are a joke.  I've never been a Bledsoe supporter so I can't be too upset.  This type of performance was totally predictable.  As bad as this sounds....not scoring a late TD is for the best.  Everytime we score late all the Bledsoe apologists come out of the woodwork and say "see..he still has it!"  Well, he doesn't have it and never will again. It's time for a new start.  Mularkey didn't ask for Drew, he got stuck with him!

83363[/snapback]

Gina, when the Bills closed the Gregg-O "error" with that 31-0 humiliation at NE last December, that was as angry as I had been in a long time.

That anger has since given way to utter despair. A dead-to-the-neck-up QB, a line truly "offensive" in every sense of the word, a so-called #1 RB who can't muster more than 2 or 3 yards every time he carries the ball, an offensive unit that goes into collective brainlock every time they move inside the Dead Zone (ghastly what they did inside the 10 today, just brutal!).

Hell, BDDB even blew the coin toss today, called tails, it's a heads, Baltimore you won the toss.

They were cooked when they could only muster a trey after Schobel's sack and Boller fumble right off the bat. There was a loud "BANG" that rang out when I was at my daughter's midget game today. That was me pounding my foot square into the metal bleachers when Freon Deion waltzed into the EZ after that STUPID PICK, the first of four, by BDDB. The tip of my rolled-up umbrella also got a workout today listening to the boneheaded mistakes made by the Bills during the game.

Despair. Abject sadness. That's about sums up my emotions about the Bills right now.

Yeah great post.  I was there today and left disgusted.  I loved the Ravens radio announcers laughing at Drew's expense after the game.  We are a joke.  I've never been a Bledsoe supporter so I can't be too upset.  This type of performance was totally predictable.  As bad as this sounds....not scoring a late TD is for the best.  Everytime we score late all the Bledsoe apologists come out of the woodwork and say "see..he still has it!"  Well, he doesn't have it and never will again. It's time for a new start.  Mularkey didn't ask for Drew, he got stuck with him!

83363[/snapback]

Zow, you nailed it! The "P" word. Predictable. Every week, it's amazing how many armchair QBs and fans in the stands have an inkling what's going to be called when the Bills line up on offense. It seems like what the Bills try to do offensively is stilted or forced--there is no flow or rhythm and that is especially so when the ball is inside the Dead Zone.

Other teams simply light up the board points-wise: Iggles, Stillers, Colts, Browns, to name a few. The Bills are offensively challenged to even score two TDs a game--and that's happened only twice this season. Shameful, if not downright BRUTAL!

The Bills are offensively challenged to even score two TDs a game--and that's happened only twice this season.  Shameful, if not downright BRUTAL!

83806[/snapback]

Actually, we've only scored 2 offensive touchdowns once this season, against the Jets. :doh: There was a kick return for a TD against the Pats and a defensive TD against the Phins.

Actually, we've only scored 2 offensive touchdowns once this season, against the Jets. :doh:  There was a kick return for a TD against the Pats and a defensive TD against the Phins.

83808[/snapback]

I stand corrected, thanks. Makes it even more painful to comprehend how pathetic this offense truly is.