• Marshawn Lynch
    • Lee Evans
    • Other (post who)
  2. 2. Defense

• Jabari Greer
    • Paul Posluszny
    • Kawika Mitchell
    • Other (post who)

Tough to call, since a lot of us missed huge chunks of the game, but let's see what we got on offense and defense.

I went Trent and Mitchell - dude was a beast in the second half.

I went with the same two, with honorable mentions for F. Jackson and Lee Evans for that amazing catch.

i can only imagine if crowell was coming back right now to help out the defense...this defense would be that much better

If he was coming back at 100%, I agree. I'm not sure that would be the case, though

Mitchell and Trent, but make no mistake, Jason Peters was a monster. True, a lot wasn't televised, but I saw no blindside pressure, and I mean zero.

Trent is the goods, but he doesn't have a game like that without a lot of help from his LT.

I hope you are right. I agree I saw no O line breakdowns from that side.

The TV announcers mentioned how good all of the downfield blocking was (they mentioned Jackson and Reed, by name) throughout the game.

This should allow multiple picks. They don't just give one game ball to each unit.

I debated setting it up for multiple picks, but wanted to see who everyone thought the one difference maker was on offense and defense. Maybe I should have added a third category for a second selection on offense or defense.

I'll know better for next time.

No doubt about Trent and Mitchell. But I'm tossing one to Jason Peters, Duke Preston (WTF???!!!), and Donte Whitner as well.

Wasn't crazy about Preston. He played better than Fowler but that's not saying much. When our oline is getting shoved three yards back when we run between the tackles it's largely on the center.

Wasn't crazy about Preston. He played better than Fowler but that's not saying much. When our oline is getting shoved three yards back when we run between the tackles it's largely on the center.

I didn't watch him all game, but I did focus on him now and then, including some of the running plays, and he looked pretty good to me. I saw more problems at right guard. But again, I only stared at the O-Line for a handful of plays.

Regardless, I'd give him a game ball, 'cause he subbed for a starter and anchored an O-Line that gave Trent time to eat a sandwich and read the newspaper every time he dropped back to pass.

Duke held up nicely.

Forget the "only one game ball" rule for a minute....

I'd like to give a game ball to Copeland Bryan. I've not heard anyone give him any credit, but he 1) provided the pass rush pressure off RDE on the Mitchell INT and 2) recovered the fumble caused by KM. No, he wasn't one of the top few players on the field today, but nice to see a new player contributing.