I am sorry but I am just not feeling confident

Cornerville

I just have this bad feeling this weekend...Chargers are coming off a huge win...momentum on their side...they are extremely talented...Bills defense will have a hard time this weekend I believe...and how healthy is Edwards REALLY gonna be this weekend?

In no way shape or form am I saying the season is doomed, but I just do not see a W on Sunday...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. West coast team travels cross-country to play a 10am game against an up-start team that is 4-1 and fresh off a bye. 2. Coach Jauron is a great game-planner and has had two weeks to prepare.

3. After two road games and a bye, rabid fans hungry for a home game will rock the building.

4. The return of Trent and Roscoe.

5. Chargers have the 31st ranked pass defense.

6. Our pass defense is ranked 8th, which is good going up against Rivers.

7. LT is still hobbled and hurtin.

8. We're still number one in the NFL on 3rd down defense.

Need more?

Our pathetic pass rush will give Rivers all day to spread the pain. We will have to have a great day on offense with a couple big returns to pull this one out...... :lol:

That's correct, and after seeing what Warner did this defense, what do you think Rivers is going to do?

I just have this bad feeling this weekend...Chargers are coming off a huge win...momentum on their side...they are extremely talented...Bills defense will have a hard time this weekend I believe...and how healthy is Edwards REALLY gonna be this weekend?

In no way shape or form am I saying the season is doomed, but I just do not see a W on Sunday...

No need to apologize if that is the way you feel, if it helps you at all, I don't see Buffalo winning this game either. The one thing in Buffalo's favor is that the game is at the Ralph.

GO BILLS!!!!

1. West coast team travels cross-country to play a 10am game against an up-start team that is 4-1 and fresh off a bye. 2. Coach Jauron is a great game-planner and has had two weeks to prepare.

3. After two road games and a bye, rabid fans hungry for a home game will rock the building.

Need more?

9. Norv Turner is their HC.

Need more?

Also, coming off a win maybe not a bad thing. If they were coming off of a loss, they would be extremely desperate and desperate teams are dangerous.

Just remember you probably had the same feeling last year when we faced the Cowboys. Of course we lost, but for all intents and purposes we won the game, just didn't finish. Fans need to be deciding factor. I will be there, loud and proud. Let's lay the wood to those surfer dudes!

The Bills have a chance against any Team in The NFL at Home...Good Teams can go into Buffalo and look REAL bad...I think we just forget that sometimes cause it's been a while...

San Diego is a great test for this Young Bills Team...I know every Player in that Bills Locker Room, and most of all their HC, understands what this game means...It's a chance for the Bills to establish their Home Field advantage and show the rest of the AFC it's SUPER tough to come to Buffalo once again...

Winning at Home is a must for this Young team...I think this Game is huge for The Bills confidence...A Win vs. San Diego at Home officially puts The Bills back on the Map...No more of the "they have not really played anyone" garbage...I'm hoping two weeks of looking at this Game will help The Bills, and I know The 12th Man will ready...

I have a good feeling about this Game...But I've been wrong before... ;)

GO BILLS!!! B-)

As John 'turtle' Clayton said, IF the Bills win this game, they will be considered an elite team. ELITE! When's the last time that moniker was attached to the Bills??

That said, it still won't be much of a measure of how we match up with the AFC East. I'm not ready to call last rites on the Pats* even though they layed an egg at SD last week. It's so crazy that it will take game 8 to finally play a division game, then only 3 games left vs. teams out of the division.

A win would be sooo great this weekend, but it's what we do against the AFC East that will eventually determine our worth.

Go Bills!

If you fart in your car in the summer time, the smell will bake and stay in there for like 2 days.. Its horrible!

We played them what last year? And our team was nowhere near as good as they are now and yet we still made a game of it.....SD can be beat, but mistake free football is whats going to do it. Dont forget they are 3-3. They can be beat!

Just have to contain LT & Sproles.

As John 'turtle' Clayton said, IF the Bills win this game, they will be considered an elite team. ELITE! When's the last time that moniker was attached to the Bills??

That said, it still won't be much of a measure of how we match up with the AFC East. I'm not ready to call last rites on the Pats* even though they layed an egg at SD last week. It's so crazy that it will take game 8 to finally play a division game, then only 3 games left vs. teams out of the division.

A win would be sooo great this weekend, but it's what we do against the AFC East that will eventually determine our worth.

Go Bills!

I thought the "elite" label was a bit too much, but if you think about it....San Diego gets a lot of good press despite their record (they really should be 4-2) and they have big names (LT, Gates, Rivers). Talent-wise, they are one of the better teams in the league and their D is solid even without Merriman. This would be a HUGE win and make a lot of the pundits think the Bills are for real.

Considering this is my annual trip to the Ralph, they better win!